One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Blue mask f2p death match

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
budlightlyme
Basilisk

PostSubject: Blue mask f2p death match   Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:09 pm

So today i made a post in the discon items forum thread asking for a blue hween mask death match. A 125 named ehhd accepted the challenge. I called lyling cake to come and be my anti pjer. the fight begins and were both hitting rather well. I was first to eat then hit a 203 scim on him and followd with his eating and me knocking a 241 with r2h. he gets down to about 31 lp but survives for a bit. Next i get him down to about 280 lp hit a 140 scim and he eats while i r2h a 251. at this point he is red barred but alive and then runs out of the wildy. Mind you this is a death match agreed to on the rs forums. he then returns and says the fight isnt over (after banking) meaning he went and grabbed a g2h of course i tell him the fight is done he ran added to ignore and countinued with my day.

However before he ran it was a pretty epic fight wish i had a video for you younger gusy to see what staking and old dms for some real gp was like back in the day!

This rant has been brought to you bye the letter B

~Budlightlyme
Back to top Go down
Gan_real
Kurask

PostSubject: Re: Blue mask f2p death match   Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:01 pm

Next time tell Lleg to bring some snares for runner noobs
Back to top Go down
http://slayernest.subject-line.com
budlightlyme
Basilisk

PostSubject: Re: Blue mask f2p death match   Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:49 pm

it was a dm we were in ligit two wildy, and he just got close to being k0ed had over half food both of us lol, he was just a lil chicken punk
Back to top Go down
Lylng Cake
Crawling Hand

PostSubject: Re: Blue mask f2p death match   Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:57 pm

Mad bro was mad.

And you can only cast bind in F2P.
Back to top Go down
Gan_real
Kurask

PostSubject: Re: Blue mask f2p death match   Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:08 am

Lylng Cake wrote:
Mad bro was mad.

And you can only cast bind in F2P.

I said cast snare! Twisted Evil Haxor Doooooooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttt!!!!! tongue
Back to top Go down
http://slayernest.subject-line.com
pepsi
Kurask

PostSubject: Re: Blue mask f2p death match   Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:41 am

hey 5 seconds is all u need to keep hold of him Smile

PostSubject: Re: Blue mask f2p death match   Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:10 am

Another rant/story to serve as a spiritual continuation to the first post. Keep in mind this is my first time really PKing since the "Old Wildy":

Bud asked me for another DM while I was rushing through floors 1-24 on f2p c1. Since I was getting bored, I decided why not. After an age or two (usual f2p rune DM), I ran out of food and got killed for full rune+scim, though Bud only got my Power Ammy and random generated junk. I decided to stick around and head up to Bud's target deeper in the Wilderness as an anti-PJ measure for his clan.

We ran into his level 119 target and his level 113 friend near the Volcano and Bud chased them to Clan Wars. I took a wrong turn and headed up towards the Corp Cave. After I caught up, I drew the level 113 off into a separate fight(still in a multi area). Some random guy jumped in on our side as Bud and me were beating the daylights out of his target and the 113. After some shenanigans in the Clan Wars arena safe zone, his target ran and rage logged at the volcano bank.

During this, I got a target north of the GE and went to the monastery to recharge my prayer. This guy asks for a No Arm match, which i refuse since he's max melee+99 range and I'm nowhere close. First he tries to fight me in his monk robes and he runs after he eats most of his inventory. Probably stupidly, I don't restock. He grabs some Green D'hide and comes back at me and runs again after getting ripped to shreds. He runs again to restock and recharge prayer while I still refuse to restock or even charge prayer. Once again, he comes after me in his armor fully supplied and gets ripped apart.

This time, I go recharge prayer while he's running and Bud donates a few swordfish to the "Whooping on Nubs Who Can't PK (WNWCPK)" fund. This guy comes back with a Rune Shortsword instead of a bow and Rune Plate plus Addy where he apparently can't afford Rune. By this time I'm out of Strength Potion so I just pray 15% attack(one of the few uses for 95 prayer where you don't have Ppots). He gets a few good hits but fails with his R2H hits. After burning through his 4th inventory of food before I've even eaten 10 swordfish, he runs to the Monastery and rage logs. Bud leaves for the night and I finish my rushes after he gets removed as a target.
Back to top Go down
G
Spiritual Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Blue mask f2p death match   Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:15 am

This is why i dont f2p pk lol. Because its all about how much food youve got left not catching them out so they cant run away.
Back to top Go down
budlightlyme
Basilisk

PostSubject: Re: Blue mask f2p death match   Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:54 am

why i mainly just dm nestians.....well that and to asert my dominance santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue mask f2p death match   Today at 1:23 pm

Back to top Go down

Blue mask f2p death match
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1