One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Chin-pokomon (prev Juicy)
Cave Crawler

PostSubject: Invested?   Fri May 21, 2010 11:07 am

Ok, so i got no membership, before it ended i cleared my bank and sold everythinhg, i got about 160m gp or so, not sure, the thing is i bought a Santa Hat for 82-83M (mid was 79m), and 6 furies(one im keeping, 2 of them for like 12.6m each and the last 3 for 13.2-13.3m each) hoping for these items to rise, and thankfully they're rising.

The thing is they're suddenly rising a lot, and i wanted to see what people had to say about it, do you guys think they're being merched? i've seen fury streep price to be around 17m+ and the Santa makes sense to rise since certain player is buying them all.

Doing my math, when started f2p i had a Santa(82m) - 6 Fury amulets(78m roughly) and about 3m cash.

Now today, counting mid price, i have a Santa(91.2m) - 6 furies (15.4m each, around 92.4m) and the same amount of coins 3m Razz

Going from 163m to 186.6m for doing nothing but playing 2 or 3 f2p dungeoneering floors Razz

So what do you guys think? im probably not getting members for at least a month, was it a wise thing to do? Post your opinions if you'd like to.
Back to top Go down
Chin-pokomon (prev Juicy)
Cave Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Invested?   Sun May 30, 2010 9:30 pm

Well, i guess i got no replies :p but i just wanted to update this Very Happy

Santa = 82m (1)
Furies = 78m (6)

Today (05/30/2010):

Santa = 118.1m (1)
Furies = 91.2m(6)

Profit: 49.3m
Thats 30.8% profit made, so i'll say i made the right choice, i im nowhere near getting membership again, so i'll hopefully make even more and see you all later!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invested?   Mon May 31, 2010 3:49 pm

Personally I've done a bit of investing so it looks like the santa will probly be a safe investment, while furies i'm not so sure about. It sorta seems like they're just on an up and bound to come down in the next few weeks. Just my opinion. So santa was a good choice, furies might be, only way to find out is to sit and wait.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invested?   Today at 11:47 am

Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Slayer Nest :: Runescape Discussion :: General-
Jump to: