One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Darkness we all felt last weekend...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hopalong
Soulgazer

PostSubject: The Darkness we all felt last weekend...   Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:52 pm

So here's what happened immediately after i got the notice, I happened to be near the GE so it was the place to go for "answers". This is what I found.

Well this is very descriptive.... lol. (Lol at the guy who's trying to buy mithril boots XD)

So I went hunting around for clues, and immediately I went to the Frozen Door in GWD. I tried everything that made sense to open it; getting the kill count of all (or as I like to call it, the omnikc lmao): Sara, Zammy, Arma & Bandos. But still it wouldn't release its cold and frigid hands on the door.

Then I went hunting around and talked to all the mystics I could think of. The only ones who noted this phenomenon were Peer the Seer and Baba Yaga. And all they said was something to the effect of "Ughhh what was that darkness?" then went straight to the "How can I help you?". scratch

Well I didn't give up there and I went around and heard rumors that were intriguing. Rumor had it that the Cosmic Alter has changed so I got out my Glory and went to the abyss! Here is what I found:

WHOA! It turned out that the "mysterious ruins" at the Cosmic Alter had turn a powdered sugar color, a sort of chalky white. Also, it is glowing purple instead of its normal yellow color. I thought to myself "Self, what if Jagex had just changed the graphics on ALL of the ruins?" So I set my course for the Air Alter because its very convenient, and lo and behold! The Air Alter was its regular grey color! So what could this mean you guys? I personally have no clue geek

J
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness we all felt last weekend...   Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:49 pm

LOL Hop. Keep hunting all them clues Sherlock. Hope its not some lame intro into Rcing Souls runes or something.
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness we all felt last weekend...   Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:21 pm

I need my eyeglass Razz Magnifying Glass will work in its stead Razz

J
Back to top Go down
Exar_Kun
Turoth

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness we all felt last weekend...   Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:48 pm

hey, so having not played in months, im sorta curious what this darkness was...?

did u ever figure it out? Smile please share tell before i risk login on Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness we all felt last weekend...   Today at 2:46 pm

Back to top Go down

The Darkness we all felt last weekend...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1