One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Slayer Nest Warbands

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alvispreslee
Cockatrice

PostSubject: Slayer Nest Warbands   Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:52 am

Hey all,
In case you don't know me, I'm Alvis and I have been part of the Slayer Nest CC for over 2 years. I enjoy PvP a lot and Warbands, in particular. This is me reaching out to the CC members to see if we can get an event going!

I'm currently trying to gauge interest in a potential Warbands event run by Slayer Nest CC members. If we get enough, I would like to start up an ongoing Warbands event and get everyone their juicy loot and easy exp!
This is all dependent on numbers and if we get sufficient interest this may become an actual thing!
If you are interested, please either message below, message in-game (RSN Alvis), or find me on the Slayer Nest Discord!

Only requirement at the moment is the use of TeamSpeak for communication during Warbands waves. We have access to a shared world compiler, through player input, to gather worlds and their locations so that we can get loot. This world compiler is accessible only through TeamSpeak at the moment.

Again, if you are interested, please message below, find me in-game, or message me on Discord!

Thanks,
Alvis
Back to top Go down

Slayer Nest Warbands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Slayer Nest :: The Slayer Nest :: Events-
Jump to: