I'm not sure if this the right section for the nature of this post..anyway..
So as you may know my account 'Sf Brave' ..was hijacked...blah blah.. it also seems they left Slayer Nest CC.
Now, I do have an alternate account. Yes, it was one I also made, but I never really much used it until now.
My question(s) to you.
1. May I please join Slayer Nest on this 'new' account?
2. May I please retain the same rank (was silver star) on which the hijacker left my account?
- Above may cause some issues where I do not particularly have the "XP gain" needed for such said rank. That may be true, but given my past...9 months in this clan...if you look at the clan list..XP and ranks don't even match up appropriately. Just something to think about.
- Josh probably has somewhere on some excel document..my XP gain before I left...unless (hopefully not) it removed me ..when I left ..several days ago. I think I had somewhere of ..500M xp gain..cos I do have a G&A thread of like 1.1B XP and I do have 1.8B XP..with lots of updates..could track it that way..if really concerned.
3. Say I get approval or opinions of yes and no, will that deter my chances of ranking up (starting at silver star) in the future?
- I'm not sure..depends on how the future unfolds. Sure I'll be gaining XP..just not at the same rate as you lot.. RIP gains. :c
- The gains for gold would be...a lot as a low level, am not sure if I'd have to reach all of 500M ..I can't remember what I calculated it as ...off just pure XP gains.
Those questions and notes are just some things I had in mind...hopefully get some replies!
Please let me know etc, if you agree or disagree that I should be able to join on my alternate account as same rank.