Posts : 569
Join date : 2012-08-02
Location : United Kingdom
|Subject: Clan Rules Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:56 pm|| |
To ensure our community remains an enjoyable place for everyone there are a number of rules that must be followed at all times. Not only should our own rules be followed, but those set by Jagex themselves. Those who break JaGeX’s rules will not be shown leniency against being reported!
In our chat we do not want to see the following:
- Breaking JaGeX Code of Conduct – If you are not familiar with the game’s rules, please look at them through the homepage. Anyone found breaking these rules will be warned (maybe even kicked without warning based on the severity of the infraction). See Image Below
- Spamming – Do not do it. Our Captains and Generals are trained to impulsively kick someone who has spammed a few lines within a second. We have no tolerance for this, and warnings will not be issued. You will be kicked on sight if caught doing this.
- Offensive/Inappropriate Usernames – Our community has members from all over the world and from different backgrounds, names that can upset people are not wanted neither are names implying adult matters. Those who wish to join our community with such names will be kicked with a message stating that they were kicked because of their name.
- Trolling/Negative comments/Flaming/Insults – This chat is for people to come and have fun, gain knowledge and take away the grind of skills. Those who wish to come into the chat to annoy others will be kicked! This community is not a place for people to start fights!
- Swearing – Although JaGeX has an option to toggle the censor off, that does not mean we permit it in the chat. Please curb your swearing to a minimum while in the chat, those who are found heavily swearing will be warned to stop. Certain swears will be permitted from time to time (Hell, Ass and Damn), but if you use these in a context where we feel you’re insulting someone, you will be warned to stop.
- Respecting Ranks – Ranks have been awarded their rank because they have the capability and maturity to make the community a more enjoyable place. When asked to stop or change topic by a Captain or General, please do so. They have the chat’s best interests in mind. Non-compliance with this will result in a kick.
- Banned Topics – We understand that many members are at an age that this is a common discussion but, these topics have often lead to arguments and those more attach to the subject being upset. The banned topics are as follows:
• Drug use or any other illegal activity
- Begging - We strongly discourage begging since it doesn't instill the community feel that we so cherish in the Nest. You will be warned for doing this, and possibly kicked if you continue begging after the warning. This includes when you see that somebody is planning on quitting in the Friends Chat, don't ask for their items!
Rules broken will result in a warning. Failure to cease what you were warned about will lead to a kick and possibly a ban. Some scenarios do not require a warning to be given, so follow rules carefully!