One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 My Kicks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ecopoet
Banshee


Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-01-15
Location : Northern California

PostSubject: My Kicks   Mon May 23, 2016 5:39 pm

Don't really wanna stir up drama, but this is the fifth or sixth time I have been kicked by Conc for very little to (today imho) no reason. I ignored him several months ago, after a very harsh interaction following my request of another friends chat member to not refer to be as a 'retard' or something like that. Anyway, since that time, I have been kicked with no warning (obviously since I would not be able to see a warning, if any.) I do not have much interest in revisiting our intitial interaction that merited the block, and I do not feel that it is appropriate that Conc should be allowed to kick me by his own judgement. If he has a valid concern, he can just as easily request one of the many other ranks that are usually online to bring it to my attention. Personal grudges and petty disagreements should be set aside when it comes to moderation, IMHO. To my knowledge, I have not once been kicked from Slayer Nest, except by him and the rogue rank years ago. I hold nothing against Conc personally, and do not wish him any ill will, but the repeated kicking does seem very petty to me.

Lleg did inform me the supposed reasoning for the kick was 'trolling for GOT spoilers.'

Again, if Conc has a valid issue, he should seek to make it known to me before resorting to kicking me from the channel for the hour.

Screenshot follows.

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bare_thou_flapiacks
Conc Blast
Night Spider


Posts : 215
Join date : 2010-10-04

PostSubject: Re: My Kicks   Mon May 23, 2016 9:04 pm

I know you have me on ignore, it wasn't 'retard', it was 'derp head' and you flipped out and ignored me after I called you out for overreacting, even after the issue was settled. There is no grudge, ill feeling, or any negative bias I have against you, you just merely ignore the warnings I give and it's acting against you.

A warning was given out, if you didn't have me on the ignore list, you would've seen it. This was the first time I've kicked you with only one, and continued discussion on the topic wasn't welcome. Your question "do they even have doors?" was ridiculous and actually pointing out why or pushing that specific topic would have ruined a major spoiler for many. I stand by my decision but I'm sorry it had to come to it.

I will warn you when warranted, but I'm not going to go through a third party, if you can't see the warning, that's your fault.



Since you brought up the previous kicks' fairness, I'll remind you of what they were:

5 May 2016: The last time I kicked you, you were calling pingu's future kid's name a stripper name, and birch gave you multiple warnings.

23 Feb 2016: You called IRDeebz (Legolas G, another rank) an asswipe and said you'd spit a blood soaked loogie into his mouth.

17 Dec 2015: an argument between you and Roarke led to both of you being kicked. He called you a derp head, I suggested you not let silly names get under your skin, and you continued to argue with me. I gave up and called you a derp head. I've been on your ignore since.

15 Dec 2015: I warned you for trolling and inciting an argument, I lobbied, found you mocking my warning, and kicked you for disrespecting ranks in front of 3 generals.
Back to top Go down
Ecopoet
Banshee


Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-01-15
Location : Northern California

PostSubject: Re: My Kicks   Mon May 23, 2016 9:30 pm

Conc Blast wrote:
I know you have me on ignore, it wasn't 'retard', it was 'derp head' and you flipped out and ignored me after I called you out for overreacting, even after the issue was settled. There is no grudge, ill feeling, or any negative bias I have against you, you just merely ignore the warnings I give and it's acting against you.

A warning was given out, if you didn't have me on the ignore list, you would've seen it. This was the first time I've kicked you with only one, and continued discussion on the topic wasn't welcome. Your question "do they even have doors?" was ridiculous and actually pointing out why or pushing that specific topic would have ruined a major spoiler for many. I stand by my decision but I'm sorry it had to come to it.

I will warn you when warranted, but I'm not going to go through a third party, if you can't see the warning, that's your fault.



Since you brought up the previous kicks' fairness, I'll remind you of what they were:

5 May 2016: The last time I kicked you, you were calling pingu's future kid's name a stripper name, and birch gave you multiple warnings.

23 Feb 2016: You called IRDeebz (Legolas G, another rank) an asswipe and said you'd spit a blood soaked loogie into his mouth.

17 Dec 2015: an argument between you and Roarke led to both of you being kicked. He called you a derp head, I suggested you not let silly names get under your skin, and you continued to argue with me. I gave up and called you a derp head. I've been on your ignore since.

15 Dec 2015: I warned you for trolling and inciting an argument, I lobbied, found you mocking my warning, and kicked you for disrespecting ranks in front of 3 generals.


It is my fault that you chose to interact with another ranked member in an insulting and inflammatory manner? What isn't offensive to you and your perception of my 'overreaction' is completely irrelevant. You are a captain in Slayer nest and frankly, the way you spoke to me was not befitting that. I really dont care enough to delve into this, but it is your responsibility to make your warnings known to the person you are warning.

I'll admit that some of my remarks as you documented were off the cuff, and I will point out that a lot of what I say in FC is in jest, while it may not be in the best taste. That doesnt make it an instantly kickable offence. The fact remains that you are the ONLY rank that has kicked me from Slayer nest in the considerable time I have been here, and that is why I believe that it is personal and that you are holding a grudge against me. It is a pattern.

I will not be unignoring you, especially since you are obviously failing to see where I may have been coming from during the initial incident. Calling me names was unwarranted and totally uncalled for in the situation, and honestly, I was totally blown away that a kicking rank would speak in such a disrespectful manner to a fellow Slayer Nest member.

I am sorry for your lack of understanding as to why I may not enjoy being called a 'derp head.'
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bare_thou_flapiacks
Conc Blast
Night Spider


Posts : 215
Join date : 2010-10-04

PostSubject: Re: My Kicks   Mon May 23, 2016 10:44 pm

Well, tough. You're not supposed to have ranks on ignore, you're not supposed to disrespect other ranks either. If you're going to victim troll by writing an essay on how 'derp head' is comparable to, or a greater offense than, your conduct in the FC this past 6 months, I can't have a serious conversation with you. Clearly you have a trigger, and it's stupid.
Back to top Go down
Ecopoet
Banshee


Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-01-15
Location : Northern California

PostSubject: Re: My Kicks   Mon May 23, 2016 11:07 pm

I am unaware of any rule that says I must have all ranks unignored. You can feel free to educate me, but I have added you to my ignore list on here as well.

Typify me as a troll if you wish. My points still stand and I believe you have abused your status in your moderation of the FC. Your comments have been noted and I will be requesting a higher rank to review this thread.

Thank you for calling me stupid again, you are only further proving my point in that you have treated me in a rude and disrespectful manner.

Your actions towards me are in no way a reflection on my character, and your perceptions have little to do with reality.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bare_thou_flapiacks
Ecopoet
Banshee


Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-01-15
Location : Northern California

PostSubject: Re: My Kicks   Mon May 23, 2016 11:17 pm

Here are the relevant sections from the rules on Slayer Nest thread on RSOF:

6. Respecting Ranks – Ranks have been awarded their rank because they have the capability and maturity to make the community a more enjoyable place. When asked to stop or change topic by a Captain or General, please do so. They have the chat’s best interests in mind. Non-compliance with this will result in a kick.

You have claimed that I have disrespected ranks, and was kicked for that. I do not have a direct memory of the incident, so unless you have screencaps, I can only take your word for it. Nonetheless, I do respect and help aid ranks when the subject is asked to be changed. You'll see that there is no mention of having to have all ranks off your ignore list.

4. Trolling/Negative comments/Flaming/Insults – This chat is for people to come and have fun, gain knowledge, and take away the grind of skills. Those who wish to come into the chat to annoy others will be kicked! This community is not a place for people to start fights!

You call me a troll, and while I do admit that some of my comments were over the line, there is a level of banter that generally exists in the FC. I believe that you are using your grudge against me, and your status as a kicking rank to mount a crusade against your perceived slight. I really don't care if you think i am over-sensitive or reactive, it is immaterial, and I believe you should be held accountable for allowing your personal BS to influence your moderation of the FC. While I may troll sometimes, I always stop if requested or if I know before I go too far. The simple fact that you are on my ignore list has nothing to do with anything. You are not above reproach, you are not god, you are a moderator of an internet chat room, and your job is to make things run smoothly, not carry out your personal vendettas.

Again, there is nowhere in the rules on the thread that states I cannot ignore you. So please, try again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bare_thou_flapiacks
PrimalMoose
Cave Horror


Posts : 450
Join date : 2012-08-02
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: My Kicks   Tue May 24, 2016 5:10 am

The silver stars (gens? icr) are there to help keep the chat friendly, and conc's just trying to achieve that. Some things like GoT spoilers should probably be handled with a degree of caution, since some people might get incredibly upset if you spoil something like that, similar to how annoyed I'd get if someone spoiled something massive in an RS quest that was just released. Similarly, your attitude can sometimes be a little abrasive but it can go too far (as you yourself stated).

The warnings were given, so the simple solution would be to not have conc on your ignore list - he's already stated that there's no hard feelings or whatever, and it would really make things much simpler :/
Back to top Go down
Conc Blast
Night Spider


Posts : 215
Join date : 2010-10-04

PostSubject: Re: My Kicks   Tue May 24, 2016 8:56 am

Eco, I never called you stupid. Don't twist my words. Please reread my comment if you have any disputes. If something so immature and insignificant as "derp head" offends you so much to warrant a 6+ month ignore list spot and paranoia that I have something against you, I don't know what to tell you. I'll just let it be.

You're right now though, adding ranks has been moved to Captains+. I remember being asked to add all bronze+ when I earned my bronze star back in the day, you should too. So you don't have to keep me added, but ignoring any future warnings and continued toxic behavior will be met with a kick. Keeping me on ignore may have them hit you blindly. That's on you. That includes warnings for spam, requested subject changes, banter turned hostile, excessive trolling, and rank disrepect.

That said, I really don't see much to worry about there, do you? You're normally a pleasant person but you admittedly have a habit of going too far.

Ecopoet wrote:
While I may troll sometimes, I always stop if requested or if I know before I go too far. The simple fact that you are on my ignore list has nothing to do with anything.

Trolling is against the rules. It's a kickable offense and always has been. It isn't a black and white definition, but you know it when you see it, and it may not even be intentional. That's why we warn first, and I tend to let a lot slide. If you miss the warning(s), that's your fault.

Ecopoet wrote:
You call me a troll, and while I do admit that some of my comments were over the line, there is a level of banter that generally exists in the FC. I believe that you are using your grudge against me, and your status as a kicking rank to mount a crusade against your perceived slight. I really don't care if you think i am over-sensitive or reactive, it is immaterial, and I believe you should be held accountable for allowing your personal BS to influence your moderation of the FC.

Ecopoet wrote:
You are not above reproach, you are not god, you are a moderator of an internet chat room, and your job is to make things run smoothly, not carry out your personal vendettas.

Nope, I'm not, and honestly thank you for the feedback. I don't understand what kind of grudge I could have against you. If I should, have one could you please explain why?

Having to warn/kick you and write it up annoys me occasionally, but that's about it. I'd rather not tbh, since it takes time out of my day. Keeping the FC running smoothly isn't always easy, judgment calls have to be made, and I'm not perfect. Sometimes (see saxo etc) my kicks are a bit heavy handed towards repeat offenders and there's no easy way to address that situation. Apologies if I've done something to deeply offend you, but I suspect you're projecting your grudge against me. Getting kicked occasionally isn't as big a deal as you're making it out to be. The only person carrying a vendetta is you.
Back to top Go down
Ecopoet
Banshee


Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-01-15
Location : Northern California

PostSubject: Re: My Kicks   Tue May 24, 2016 11:59 am

It is not my place to speculate as to why you may or may not have a grudge against me. I can only base my conclusions on what I have observed, being on the receiving end of your power trip. I am still waiting for an explanation as to why you are the only person who has kicked me from Slayer Nest in the many years that I have been a member.

The fact that I have you on ignore, for a perfectly valid reason (though you may not view it as such) and that I cannot see your warnings does not justify a kick in itself, and that is what I have a problem with.

It is indiscriminate, lazy, and frankly, an abuse of power.

To imply that I am the only person who has a vendetta is frankly absurd, and totally irrelevant, since I have no means to carry out a crusade against you, while you are in a position of power over me with your indiscriminate kicking.

I don't believe that I am under any obligation to leave you off ignore, especially with the disrespectful and insulting manner that you CHOSE to interact with me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bare_thou_flapiacks
Conc Blast
Night Spider


Posts : 215
Join date : 2010-10-04

PostSubject: Re: My Kicks   Tue May 24, 2016 12:54 pm

Ecopoet wrote:
It is not my place to speculate as to why you may or may not have a grudge against me.

It is though, you had my permission and I asked you to. You're pressing the issue and claiming something's there that isn't, and I have yet to see a justification as to why I would have one or how it would have come to be. You're angry and have a grudge against me so you think I care enough to have a grudge against you. Get over yourself.

The kicks I gave were all valid, and given multiple prior warnings. This last one was the only one given with only one. What other ranks choose to act on and what they choose not to is their own prerogative. If there's any power abuse here, it's you assuming a bronze star means you're above the rules, have an assumed right to troll and play the victim when people call you out on it.

If laying out facts and opinions on a discussion is disrespectful or insulting to you, so be it. Keep me on ignore, for whatever reason, I don't care. If my opinion on the matter offends you, tough. But for the last time, if you miss a warning because of it, that's on you.

Edited to add: Just to be clear, I'm not kicking you for the fact that you can't see a warning, nor am I kicking in place of one. You just don't see them so they're ignored warnings and they take you by surprise.
Back to top Go down
Ecopoet
Banshee


Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-01-15
Location : Northern California

PostSubject: Re: My Kicks   Tue May 24, 2016 1:19 pm

Conc Blast wrote:
Ecopoet wrote:
It is not my place to speculate as to why you may or may not have a grudge against me.

It is though, you had my permission and I asked you to. You're pressing the issue and claiming something's there that isn't, and I have yet to see a justification as to why I would have one or how it would have come to be. You're angry and have a grudge against me so you think I care enough to have a grudge against you. Get over yourself.

The kicks I gave were all valid, and given multiple prior warnings. This last one was the only one given with only one. What other ranks choose to act on and what they choose not to is their own prerogative. If there's any power abuse here, it's you assuming a bronze star means you're above the rules, have an assumed right to troll and play the victim when people call you out on it.

If laying out facts and opinions on a discussion is disrespectful or insulting to you, so be it. Keep me on ignore, for whatever reason, I don't care. If my opinion on the matter offends you, tough. But for the last time, if you miss a warning because of it, that's on you.

Edited to add: Just to be clear, I'm not kicking you for the fact that you can't see a warning, nor am I kicking in place of one. You just don't see them so they're ignored warnings and they take you by surprise.

Wow, you are really grasping at straws here, huh?

First of all, I have absolutely no interest in speculating what your motives may be. I am not a telepath, I cant read your mind, so what I think your damage is is immaterial. The fact remains that you are THE ONLY rank who has kicked me from Slayer Nest, EVER. Six times at that. This is a clear and established pattern, that I believe speaks for itself.

To imply that I am 'abusing my power as a bronze rank,' is laughable at best (what power?) I have never stated or implied that I am above the rules, and I do my best to abide by them. Your perception of my 'assumed right to troll and play the victim' only highlights my point that this is all very personal to you.

The disrespect that I was referring to was the initial interaction that earned you a permanent space on my ignore list, but good job conflating that. It is still my position that you have a duty to make your warnings known, whether you are on my ignore list or not, and I am considering each and every kick you have perpetrated upon me to be improperly warned.

I have been an active and positive member of Slayer Nest for almost ten years now, and my interactions with you have been so distasteful that I am considering leaving permanently. If that is how you wish to moderate, then so be it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bare_thou_flapiacks
Conc Blast
Night Spider


Posts : 215
Join date : 2010-10-04

PostSubject: Re: My Kicks   Tue May 24, 2016 2:13 pm

Ecopoet wrote:
I have never stated or implied that I am above the rules, and I do my best to abide by them.

Then get better at it and this will all become a non-issue.
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer


Posts : 13532
Join date : 2010-06-23
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: My Kicks   Fri May 27, 2016 2:53 am

Alright, no one is forcing you to take him off your ignore list, that’s your call. However, warning players though a third party certainly isn’t a viable option. If you choose to keep him ignored, then you’re putting yourself in a position where you won’t be able to see his warnings. You guys had your little fight half a year ago now, can’t we just drop it and move on? Having two ranks fighting isn’t good for anything.
Now in regards of the times that you have been kicked from the friends chat. The incident from the screenshot provided in this thread, ehhhhh. I don’t really see what he did wrong, and myself personally wouldn't have kicked anyone for it. Then again, I haven’t read or watched any got(prob the only person alive not to) so I can’t really judge if this 'door thingy' was such a major spoiler. But spoilers in general aren’t welcome. Now looking at the other times Conc have kicked you I’d have to say that they actually all seem kick or at least definitely worthy of a warning, which he in all cases gave out before kicking.

Anyhow, it would be the best for everyone if you guys could simply get along.

_________________

Darth<3:
 
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon


Posts : 1312
Join date : 2011-03-24
Location : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: My Kicks   Fri May 27, 2016 3:08 am

Just drop it Eco.

No offense, but I've got used to you during the couple of years.
It's just that chat-level has dropped so much (with insults, cursing, offensive names everywhere, "friendly bugging", not respecting rank's will, etc.
You often just bring the "oil on the fire", which I would expect by some less inteligent clannies.

Be reasonable and don't contribute to the low chat discussions.

Also, yesterday you were asking tips about the latest Meg's case. I warned you it's a spoiler kind of topic (just because there wasn't even 24hours since it's release) and you have to respect that.
You didn't drop the topic - therefore on this case I'm on Concs side.
You've been in the chat for so long to know better and as Rules stands we still try to encourage enjoyful atmosphere for everyone.

Good day.
Back to top Go down
Ecopoet
Banshee


Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-01-15
Location : Northern California

PostSubject: Re: My Kicks   Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:44 pm

Tonight I was kicked again. We were having a discussion in fc, there was no arguing, and again I was kicked without warning. I was not trolling in any way, but was only expressing my opinion. Honestly, I believe there is a vendetta being pursued against me and a gross abuse of power. I would like to reiterate that I have not been kicked from slayer nest EVER in my many years here except by CONC BLAST. I do not appreciate the kicks as they produce quite a bit of anxiety. I don't know what I can do to avoid being kicked, as it seems to be a PERSONAL GRUDGE being held against me. I am not going to drop this matter this time as I believe your behavior in moderating slayer nest friends chat and your persecution of me is reprehensible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bare_thou_flapiacks
Ecopoet
Banshee


Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-01-15
Location : Northern California

PostSubject: Re: My Kicks   Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:58 pm

I honestly hadn't realized slayer nest friends chat was monitored by the thought police.

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bare_thou_flapiacks
Olmara
Pyrefiend


Posts : 88
Join date : 2015-03-02
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: My Kicks   Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:31 am

Reading those lines alone, that kick is not justified.

(Personally it's the other people involved in that conversation who anger me)

However, I think it is likely that the kick was perhaps a result of an earlier discussion/discussions, and the fear of this conversation going the same way? The straw that broke the camel's back etc
Back to top Go down
Conc Blast
Night Spider


Posts : 215
Join date : 2010-10-04

PostSubject: Re: My Kicks   Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:21 am

Yeah olmara, that alone in the screenshot? No not at all. He had been spamming/trolling the chat with some off the wall stuff prior to that, so the oppressed/yale comment I took to be a continuation of the trolling. Not that I disagree with it, but it's a statement that frankly would start arguments. Eco knows better as a rank than to keep stirring the pot.

If he would take me off his ignore, maybe a warning would have worked, but that's not an option unfortunately.


Last edited by Conc Blast on Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarification)
Back to top Go down
kirfalex
Desert Strykewyrm


Posts : 706
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: My Kicks   Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:55 pm

There just are certain prejudices against certain players and they won't be changing. People who appear as strong characters are unfortunately frowned upon. Better just to kindly ask for a certain conversation to be dropped than blatantly kicking. The fc can't afford kicking legit people who have something to say because the fc is quite quiet most of the time.

It's not Eco's fault some people have a grudge against him.

Back to top Go down
saraslays
Rockslug


Posts : 50
Join date : 2010-04-26
Location : oregon

PostSubject: Re: My Kicks   Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:41 pm

All I'll say about it is, I see people say much worse, troll much worse, and not even get a warning. I say much worse, and troll pretty bad sometimes and nothing happens. Not saying its okay that I do it, but Joe, just as an outsider, It does seem like a personal thing. You are the only one I've ever seen kick Eco, and a lot of the time, for stuff, that yeah is some what breaking the rules, but not too be kicked. That is just me I guess. Just about everytime I've seen him get kicked, i just say "wtf" to myself.

I love you Joe, but it does seem too be a little over the top in my opinion. I know you guys have had the talk about him having you on ignore before. I know thats his own deal, but you do know he has you on it. Should at least have someone tell him who he doesn't have on ignore, that's why I've been telling him when you warn. Kind of hard to stop doing something, when he doesn't know someone wants him too stop.
Back to top Go down
PrimalMoose
Cave Horror


Posts : 450
Join date : 2012-08-02
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: My Kicks   Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:11 pm

Spoiler:
 

*Attempts to diffuse the tension*

I'm rarely on to see the kicks from Conc due to the time zones, but to be honest a lot of the time when I see you (Eco) talking in the chat some of the comments you make does come close to the line. Not necessarily kickable, but just like "why haven't I got this guy ignored yet?" close. It may be a personal thing (for which I can't say I blame Conc), but have you considered looking at the running theme of the things you've been saying when you are kicked and considering if perhaps you have been flirting with the line a bit?

The nest is meant to be a pleasant place to have a chat in and chill out, but when I see "hello poop butts" and "hello turds" and so on, I can't help but get the beginnings of what I imagine Conc feels now.
Back to top Go down
Ecopoet
Banshee


Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-01-15
Location : Northern California

PostSubject: Re: My Kicks   Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:08 pm

PrimalMoose wrote:
Spoiler:
 

*Attempts to diffuse the tension*

I'm rarely on to see the kicks from Conc due to the time zones, but to be honest a lot of the time when I see you (Eco) talking in the chat some of the comments you make does come close to the line. Not necessarily kickable, but just like "why haven't I got this guy ignored yet?" close. It may be a personal thing (for which I can't say I blame Conc), but have you considered looking at the running theme of the things you've been saying when you are kicked and considering if perhaps you have been flirting with the line a bit?

The nest is meant to be a pleasant place to have a chat in and chill out, but when I see "hello poop butts" and "hello turds" and so on, I can't help but get the beginnings of what I imagine Conc feels now.

What feelings he may or may not have do not form a justifiable basis for a kick. This is why I believe that a personal grudge is being carried out. Moderation should not be colored by feelings or vendettas. Kicks should be fair and unbiased, and properly warned. I ignored him for very good reason, disrespect, which is also another quality that I should not be seeing in a kicking rank towards a lower, long-standing fc rank. My greetings to the fc are terms of endearment. If it bothers you so much I strongly urge you to use your ignore list as many others have already done. It honestly doesn't bother me at all and I would really pay money for CONC BLAST to actually ignore me so I can be spared his personal grudges. I have been a longtime member of slayer nest and as was said before, there is no reason why we should be kicking contributing fc members. I am well aware of the rules and I know when I cross them, and some of the kicks may have been justified, I am not disputing that. The fact remains though that I do feel persecuted by his actions and if this continues I will be leaving Slayer nest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bare_thou_flapiacks
Conc Blast
Night Spider


Posts : 215
Join date : 2010-10-04

PostSubject: Re: My Kicks   Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:00 am

I don't understand the word grudge here. It doesn't make sense. At worst, you're annoying and disruptive at times, which is when I make an attempt to steer the rest of the FC away from your nonsense.

But when you spam, troll, and pit your political/spiritual beliefs against everyone, I have to step in. I let it slide most of the time, but when you go on for an hour and get sick of it, you get kicked. I give you special treatment because of your rank, and quite honestly if you weren't one, I wouldn't put up with half your BS, let alone respond to this childish outburst of yours.

It's just a kick, an hour away from the chat, for repeatedly breaking the rules and purposefully dodging any attempt at a warning. Get over it.
Back to top Go down
Ecopoet
Banshee


Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-01-15
Location : Northern California

PostSubject: Re: My Kicks   Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:15 am

Conc, if you don't have the self awareness to perceive the personal grudge that you hold against me, that is highly evident of what you just typed, then there is nothing I can do to make you see it. You are referring to me as if I am lesser than, which is plainly obvious in the way you have treated and spoken to me. I am a human being, a person, just like you (I assume) for all I know you could be a robot or an organic portal or some crap.

I do not expect any special treatment, and as Crude said already, he has seen many others get away with much much more than what I have.

Also, how would you feel if someone was kicking you to carry out a personal grudge? Would it just be an hour to you? or would you feel attacked.

Get over yourself bro.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bare_thou_flapiacks
Ecopoet
Banshee


Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-01-15
Location : Northern California

PostSubject: Re: My Kicks   Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:28 am

As far as I am concerned, you lost ANY AND ALL right to moderate me when you chose to use a slur against me. Your behavior is totally unacceptable, and if it were up to me, I would have you immediately deranked.

Respect earns respect, I have never disrespected you one time when it was not deserved, and based on the way you have treated me, I have nothing but contempt for you.

I await your apology.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bare_thou_flapiacks
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My Kicks   Today at 3:00 pm

Back to top Go down
 
My Kicks
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» An awesome guy kicks some serious monster but
» Brand New Update
» Problems posting
» What kicks to get?
» Upcoming kicks (holiday season)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Slayer Nest :: The Slayer Nest :: Complaints/Rants-
Jump to: