Last week I haven't had much time to come online, so I'm not too keen to adjust all options on newest RuneScape (3) Client we had to download. I experiance a lot of, what I think are, glitches and in-game bugs.
I want to do it easy way, and maybe any of you can give me some useful tips and tricks how to solve some of these bugs that bugs me while I spend my time online.
1. Hoover-mouse option (items name, options) won't display in top-left corner.
- Whenever I hoover over an item or other "doable stuff" (agility obstacles, monsters, items in bank/on floor, etc.) the option won't be displayed on top-left corner. I have to right-click any of these to see all options available. Is there anyhow I can fix this? It gets really annoying that I can't use my hoover option.
2. My Friend's List gets bugged everytime I log in.
- The problem is, that the line between player names and Worlds they are playing in, will be moved completely to the left, so I can only see 1 or 2 first letters of players name and world they're in and half of the space to the right would be blank:
Z...| [RS] 36
3. Friend's Chat won't display in all chat.
- Every time I do something when I need to use Game Messages, I have to manually switch between 'All Chat' and 'Friend's Chat' to be able see all informations I'm after (Game messages and ofcourse Friend's Chat conversations). This also applies for Clan Chat. And I still have to figure out if Private Chat can be displayed as before, outside of ordinary Chat box.
4. If I attack multiple targets (e.g. Chain ability (Magic)), only one monster will have displayed it's Health status above them, all others will not - so I don't know how much health they have left and what's their status (e.g. different lasting abilites, etc.)
That's what bothers me now, I'm sure I'll come across to loads more.
If anyone have any solutions I'd be very glad; this topic can also be used if anyone else have any questions/problems.
Thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to help to make my online time more enjoyable