One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

My a/c exploded!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
weets
Spiritual Warrior

PostSubject: My a/c exploded!   Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:59 am

I know this thread shouldnt be here but people dont look in the off topic section! Anyway the outside fan blades smashed off at 2am, looks like there is damage to the sharp part of the blade, was wondering if any of you guys have had this happen, rang samsung and they reckon someone has put something in there to make it smash off. The plastic blade is too tough to smash through wind or anything like that. I hope someone has had similar because, in thailand the police are Merondonononononononon, wont even look at it so im alone, apart from the 2 massive Alsatians i bought today lol. Pretty concerned at the moment nesties!!
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: My a/c exploded!   Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:35 am

Can't say that I have. Was it a really old A/C? Or perhaps a screw or some other type of debris came loose naturally?

As for your concern, if it's regarding the possibility of there being someone out to get you, don't worry. There's but an infinitesimal chance of that being the case. Unless of course you're some type of gangster-street-thug who spends his days beating up random people. Razz If however your concern regards being unable to manage the heat, then try to lower your activity.

I know this probably isn't the most helpful of posts to your situation and I'm sorry I couldn't provide any real help. I'm sure you and your new Alsatians can think of something if you put your heads together, though! I love you

Villi and the Voice - a scrollventure.
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer

PostSubject: Re: My a/c exploded!   Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:31 pm

I look @ off topic!!

Darth<3:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My a/c exploded!   Today at 11:24 am

Back to top Go down

My a/c exploded!