One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

IRL Trivia!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Venoxulous
Skeletal Wyvern

PostSubject: Re: IRL Trivia!   Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:38 am

<- Volunteer referee if i'm online =3
Back to top Go down
CookieSlay3r
Soulgazer

PostSubject: Re: IRL Trivia!   Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:01 am

Venoxulous wrote:
<- Volunteer referee if i'm online =3

yay Very Happy

And sell me those bstaves now >Smile
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon

PostSubject: Re: IRL Trivia!   Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:11 am

I participated in two IRL Trivias, and I find a problem.
SN Trivia is RuneScape based, and logicaly all have atleast some knowledge about it, on the other hand, with the IRL Trivia it's like this: English is not my first (nor second) most used language, although I think I got quite some grammar knowledge and can understand most things said, the problem is about special real life categories.
Not that I don't even understand half of the words (e.g used in chemistry/medicine/etc.), no way I'll be able to compete in correct spelling.
The problem is this trivia is focused on smaller group of people (check winners of current few you can see), and problem might be too big for most of others to participate.
Although I fully support such events and social activity of Nest members.

Anyway, good luck - I'll continue to participate, you never know one day I might get a point or two Wink
Back to top Go down
CookieSlay3r
Soulgazer

PostSubject: Re: IRL Trivia!   Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:16 am

Ziksy wrote:
I participated in two IRL Trivias, and I find a problem.
SN Trivia is RuneScape based, and logicaly all have atleast some knowledge about it, on the other hand, with the IRL Trivia it's like this: English is not my first (nor second) most used language, although I think I got quite some grammar knowledge and can understand most things said, the problem is about special real life categories.
Not that I don't even understand half of the words (e.g used in chemistry/medicine/etc.), no way I'll be able to compete in correct spelling.
The problem is this trivia is focused on smaller group of people (check winners of current few you can see), and problem might be too big for most of others to participate.
Although I fully support such events and social activity of Nest members.

Anyway, good luck - I'll continue to participate, you never know one day I might get a point or two Wink

Since, none of the hosts know other languages than english (and i can hold a convo in spanish). There is a language boundarie. Science terms/math is universal, which is why i try to add more of them. Movies and Music are also universal, so i also try to add more of those questions.

sorry if you feel at an unfair advantage
Back to top Go down
VegIsHawt
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: IRL Trivia!   Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:24 am

I win because I am a beast, not cause I am best at English. Music, movies, chemistry, math, geography are all pretty universal. I tend to try and stay away from questions directed @ one country, such as say... the largest city in Britain and crap like that. TBH,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IRL Trivia!   Today at 4:11 pm

Back to top Go down

IRL Trivia!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2