One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Autumns Edge lying.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jddogg
Cave Crawler


Posts : 23
Join date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Autumns Edge lying.   Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:30 am

Soooo... once again!!! I'm being discriminated against and kicked out of chat because autumns edge claimed he told me to stop discussing the topic and apparently i was the only one to keep talking about the subject... Well the thing is... I have a screnshot right here saying otherwise....

I'd like to know why i'm constantly the only one reprimended and the rules are constantly bent for others. There was multiple parties still arguing and i was the only one kicked.

Then i was talking to autumns edge in whispers and i called him a liar because he said i was the only one arguing still. Which is a complete lie obviously.....
Now someone just told me that autumns edge said in the chat room that i am now an Instant kick everytime i join?...... I guess for calling him a liar in whispers? Ummm.. what the hell is going on here? This is absurd.

But you guys have said multiple times to me... that you cannot enforce things said over whispers as it's not part of the friends chat. Bending that rule too? It's amazing lol. I know you guys are never gunna admit you're wrong and you guys are just against me/bullying/ whatevr... But heres the proof.


I also have a couple people agreeing with me that i wasn't the only one arguing. I can screenshot those private messages as well if you really want to try to justify what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Jddogg
Cave Crawler


Posts : 23
Join date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Autumns Edge lying.   Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:32 am

Oops almost forgot the screenshot


Last edited by Jddogg on Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AutumnsEdge
Infernal Mage


Posts : 253
Join date : 2010-03-21
Location : Nunya

PostSubject: Re: Autumns Edge lying.   Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:32 am

You were given more than enough chances and you continued. And as I've said before about 5 times so far, post the screenshots please.

EDIT: I'll be posting my screenshots here in another minute or two.

_________________

Back to top Go down
Jddogg
Cave Crawler


Posts : 23
Join date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Autumns Edge lying.   Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:39 am

Also heres a pic of someone agrreeing saying that they saw no warnings to stop...... So no one saw your warnings autumns....

Back to top Go down
Jddogg
Cave Crawler


Posts : 23
Join date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Autumns Edge lying.   Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:41 am

Also notice how i was simply saying that im not gunna argue... and then i get kicked?
Lol try again with the lies autumn.

Also , do you care to explain why you told the chat that i'm auto-kick status now? You can't do that for calling you a liar in private messages buddy. Also... you are lying... so i called you a liar. No one agrees with you bro. What you did was wrong, just admit it.
Back to top Go down
AutumnsEdge
Infernal Mage


Posts : 253
Join date : 2010-03-21
Location : Nunya

PostSubject: Re: Autumns Edge lying.   Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:44 am



From the jddogg conversation. I still have other screenshots as well. And I told the chat you were instant kick for the way you treat the chat and the ranks, which is obvious via the chat.

And as you can see, I was never the one to kick you, Dr Masked was.

_________________

Back to top Go down
Jddogg
Cave Crawler


Posts : 23
Join date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Autumns Edge lying.   Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:49 am

Ummm.. pretty sure theres rules here autumn... So you're saying im auto kick because you just don't like me? I don't treat anyone bad if you look at the screenshots i was not talking down to anyone at alll.... All i did was call you a liar. Because as my screenshots prove. Many were still going on.


Sooo no that's not fair at all to put me on auto kick. This is ridiculous. I treat everyone with respect until people start getting on my case and disrespecting me. Then i always get kicked for defending myself.... absolute ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Mufc42
Ice Strykewyrm
Ice Strykewyrm


Posts : 2087
Join date : 2009-10-22
Location : Bedford, England

PostSubject: Re: Autumns Edge lying.   Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:51 am

Mate, seriously, could you just do us all a favour, including yourself and don't bother coming back into the nest? All that appears to be happening is you getting into some sort of argument, because you are WAY too defensive about everything, you get kicked, because of your refusal to back down, and spam peoples private chats with abuse. Is it any wonder people are getting less tolerant with you?

Cheers.

Also - Remember in future, there are two sides to every story, and also, it is ok to be wrong some times.


_________________
M.

Back to top Go down
Jddogg
Cave Crawler


Posts : 23
Join date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Autumns Edge lying.   Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:53 am

Also, not sure why you're showing the screenshots of the private messages of me calling you a liar.

It's simple. You lied. People were still arguing with me... even in the screenshot after i was kicked.

One person says " i enjoy this" speaking about me being kicked, then someone says " is there a metaphysical FC"
My point being... people are STILLLLLL going on about it even after i was kicked.

Multiple people were still going on about it right before i was kicked, and none of your screenshots show you asking anyone to stop.... So as far as i can tell, and from others saying they didn't see you say stop.... YOU ARE A LIAR. Accept it. If you lie... that makes you a liar. YOu lied.
Back to top Go down
Jddogg
Cave Crawler


Posts : 23
Join date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Autumns Edge lying.   Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:54 am

Mufc42 wrote:
Mate, seriously, could you just do us all a favour, including yourself and don't bother coming back into the nest? All that appears to be happening is you getting into some sort of argument, because you are WAY too defensive about everything, you get kicked, because of your refusal to back down, and spam peoples private chats with abuse. Is it any wonder people are getting less tolerant with you?

Cheers.

Also - Remember in future, there are two sides to every story, and also, it is ok to be wrong some times.


Wtf i was not wrong here.. You can see by the screenshots that everyone was else going on about it still and only i was kicked. I had multiple people from the FC private message me telling me that it was absurd i was kicked because everyone was going on about it...

You guys can keep acting like i'm the bad guy, but all i want is justice. That's bullshit how you guys are acting.
Back to top Go down
AutumnsEdge
Infernal Mage


Posts : 253
Join date : 2010-03-21
Location : Nunya

PostSubject: Re: Autumns Edge lying.   Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:55 am

Jddogg wrote:
Ummm.. pretty sure theres rules here autumn... So you're saying im auto kick because you just don't like me? I don't treat anyone bad if you look at the screenshots i was not talking down to anyone at alll.... All i did was call you a liar. Because as my screenshots prove. Many were still going on.


Sooo no that's not fair at all to put me on auto kick. This is ridiculous. I treat everyone with respect until people start getting on my case and disrespecting me. Then i always get kicked for defending myself.... absolute ridiculous.

Again, I said you are an auto kick until otherwise because of the way you act towards the Nest and towards ranks, and not just myself as I've had much worse to deal with, in private chat.

_________________

Back to top Go down
Jddogg
Cave Crawler


Posts : 23
Join date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Autumns Edge lying.   Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:56 am

And it's funny you put me at fault for being " too defensive" Usually the person who is offensive is punished... not the defender.
Why am i always having to be defensive in a friendly chat room in the first place? That doesn't make sense. Maybe if people stopped being so offensive, i could stop being defensive. I think alot of us can agree people are ganging up on me alot..... It all started cause people thought i was some other person named Jdogg who was apparently banned for trolling. So everyone automatically had a negative outlook on me, and it's never gone away.
Back to top Go down
Jddogg
Cave Crawler


Posts : 23
Join date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Autumns Edge lying.   Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:58 am

AutumnsEdge wrote:
Jddogg wrote:
Ummm.. pretty sure theres rules here autumn... So you're saying im auto kick because you just don't like me? I don't treat anyone bad if you look at the screenshots i was not talking down to anyone at alll.... All i did was call you a liar. Because as my screenshots prove. Many were still going on.


Sooo no that's not fair at all to put me on auto kick. This is ridiculous. I treat everyone with respect until people start getting on my case and disrespecting me. Then i always get kicked for defending myself.... absolute ridiculous.

Again, I said you are an auto kick until otherwise because of the way you act towards the Nest and towards ranks, and not just myself as I've had much worse to deal with, in private chat.

I haven't acted bad towards the nest though and all i did was call you a liar... because you were lying as the screenshots prove, which you are ignoring to speak on right now.

Also i've been told before that what is said in private messages is between the two involved in the message, if i dont like it i was told to ignore the person

I don't get how you have the authority to ban me permanently from the room because you personally don't like me and are now trying to speak for the whole friend chat. That's not fair. Rules are'nt made to be bent. You cannot enforce what is said in private messages bro.
Back to top Go down
AutumnsEdge
Infernal Mage


Posts : 253
Join date : 2010-03-21
Location : Nunya

PostSubject: Re: Autumns Edge lying.   Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:02 am

Once again, I am not ignoring the screenshots as I'm referring to them every time I say "the way you treat others, not just in chat but also in private chat". But I'm not going to continue this trollfest as I'm done with attempting to repeat myself every message.

_________________

Back to top Go down
Jddogg
Cave Crawler


Posts : 23
Join date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Autumns Edge lying.   Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:07 am

It's not a trollfest. you can't just refer to anything i post that you don't like as a "trollfest" as some sort of way to invalidate what i'm saying.
You still have not explained yourself to why i was the only one kicked when my screenshot clearly shows others were still arguing, nor did they even see your message to stop.

Also you still have not explained how you can put me on auto kick for that reason. Thre are strict friend chat rules to follow and putting me on auto kick would be against them as there is no rule that i broke to deserve that. You can't say just because of the way i treat everyone... because thats bullshit. You are acting like i'm some demon who coms in there offending people? It was just said down there that i am too DEFENSIVE. Meaning i'm not treating ANYONE badly, i'm just defending myself. I don't get how you're trying to make me out to be some evil person. I'm not. I am very defensive yes, but why are people offending me in the first place? I'm just trying to have a good time, i don't wanna come on a game to be insulted and offended. That's ridiculous.

Back to top Go down
Mufc42
Ice Strykewyrm
Ice Strykewyrm


Posts : 2087
Join date : 2009-10-22
Location : Bedford, England

PostSubject: Re: Autumns Edge lying.   Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:08 am

Jddogg wrote:
Mufc42 wrote:
Mate, seriously, could you just do us all a favour, including yourself and don't bother coming back into the nest? All that appears to be happening is you getting into some sort of argument, because you are WAY too defensive about everything, you get kicked, because of your refusal to back down, and spam peoples private chats with abuse. Is it any wonder people are getting less tolerant with you?

Cheers.

Also - Remember in future, there are two sides to every story, and also, it is ok to be wrong some times.


Wtf i was not wrong here.. You can see by the screenshots that everyone was else going on about it still and only i was kicked. I had multiple people from the FC private message me telling me that it was absurd i was kicked because everyone was going on about it...

You guys can keep acting like i'm the bad guy, but all i want is justice. That's bullshit how you guys are acting.

Like i said - the abuse you have sent people is making people less tolerant. think before you start going off on one at people. I understand, that yes, you need to defend yourself, but not for every little criticism. I haven't seen you much in the chat recently, but i did notice that before. Take it on the chin mate. I'm sure you are more than capable.

_________________
M.

Back to top Go down
Jddogg
Cave Crawler


Posts : 23
Join date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Autumns Edge lying.   Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:10 am

Also... i just realized... you were the one who told me to post these screenshots here... and now all the sudden i'm "trolling" What the hell dude?
Back to top Go down
Jddogg
Cave Crawler


Posts : 23
Join date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Autumns Edge lying.   Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:12 am

Mufc42 wrote:
Jddogg wrote:
Mufc42 wrote:
Mate, seriously, could you just do us all a favour, including yourself and don't bother coming back into the nest? All that appears to be happening is you getting into some sort of argument, because you are WAY too defensive about everything, you get kicked, because of your refusal to back down, and spam peoples private chats with abuse. Is it any wonder people are getting less tolerant with you?

Cheers.

Also - Remember in future, there are two sides to every story, and also, it is ok to be wrong some times.


Wtf i was not wrong here.. You can see by the screenshots that everyone was else going on about it still and only i was kicked. I had multiple people from the FC private message me telling me that it was absurd i was kicked because everyone was going on about it...

You guys can keep acting like i'm the bad guy, but all i want is justice. That's bullshit how you guys are acting.

Like i said - the abuse you have sent people is making people less tolerant. think before you start going off on one at people. I understand, that yes, you need to defend yourself, but not for every little criticism. I haven't seen you much in the chat recently, but i did notice that before. Take it on the chin mate. I'm sure you are more than capable.

I understand what you are saying about being so defensive... but it seems like it's all just atargeted at me in bulk so that makes me more defensive. But i get what you are saying bro, but i disagree completely with what you said about the abuse i have sent people ....?
What abuse? I haven't abused anyone. The only times ive been kicked is for defending myself.
Literally that's the only thing ive done so far is defend myself.
It's amazing to me that i can receive so much hate for simply defending myself.... This is truly absurd.
Back to top Go down
MikeyzDragon
Skeletal Wyvern


Posts : 642
Join date : 2009-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Autumns Edge lying.   Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:15 am

Jddogg wrote:
It's not a trollfest. you can't just refer to anything i post that you don't like as a "trollfest" as some sort of way to invalidate what i'm saying.
You still have not explained yourself to why i was the only one kicked when my screenshot clearly shows others were still arguing, nor did they even see your message to stop.

Also you still have not explained how you can put me on auto kick for that reason. Thre are strict friend chat rules to follow and putting me on auto kick would be against them as there is no rule that i broke to deserve that. You can't say just because of the way i treat everyone... because thats bullshit. You are acting like i'm some demon who coms in there offending people? It was just said down there that i am too DEFENSIVE. Meaning i'm not treating ANYONE badly, i'm just defending myself. I don't get how you're trying to make me out to be some evil person. I'm not. I am very defensive yes, but why are people offending me in the first place? I'm just trying to have a good time, i don't wanna come on a game to be insulted and offended. That's ridiculous.


because you're a problem, they aren't.
Back to top Go down
Jddogg
Cave Crawler


Posts : 23
Join date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Autumns Edge lying.   Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:17 am

Also... not everyone agrees with you that i am this terrible bad person always causing problems....

Back to top Go down
Jddogg
Cave Crawler


Posts : 23
Join date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Autumns Edge lying.   Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:18 am

MikeyzDragon wrote:
Jddogg wrote:
It's not a trollfest. you can't just refer to anything i post that you don't like as a "trollfest" as some sort of way to invalidate what i'm saying.
You still have not explained yourself to why i was the only one kicked when my screenshot clearly shows others were still arguing, nor did they even see your message to stop.

Also you still have not explained how you can put me on auto kick for that reason. Thre are strict friend chat rules to follow and putting me on auto kick would be against them as there is no rule that i broke to deserve that. You can't say just because of the way i treat everyone... because thats bullshit. You are acting like i'm some demon who coms in there offending people? It was just said down there that i am too DEFENSIVE. Meaning i'm not treating ANYONE badly, i'm just defending myself. I don't get how you're trying to make me out to be some evil person. I'm not. I am very defensive yes, but why are people offending me in the first place? I'm just trying to have a good time, i don't wanna come on a game to be insulted and offended. That's ridiculous.


because you're a problem, they aren't.

See this is what i mean about people ganging up on me for no reason.I dont even know who you are, never spoke to you in my life, but all the sudden i'm a problem?
How am i a problem? The problem is the offense, not the defense.
Back to top Go down
Jddogg
Cave Crawler


Posts : 23
Join date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Autumns Edge lying.   Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:30 am

Alot of people agree that i am kicked frequently for little to no reason... just saying...
You guys keep trying to demonize me, but theres alot of people who agree with me but just don't want to speak out because they see how i'm treated for it.
You guys should really try to be more fair about how you handle stuff like this if you want to have such a strict rule based Friend chat. Things like this just make it unfriendly and make others quietly feel like things are going unfair but afraid to speak about it.



Last edited by Jddogg on Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Talmo
Wall Beast


Posts : 138
Join date : 2012-10-25
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Autumns Edge lying.   Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:32 am

I know its not really my place to say, but if this clan chat is causing you problems, or if the rules are not to your liking, go join a different clan? Plenty of them out there.
Back to top Go down
Jddogg
Cave Crawler


Posts : 23
Join date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Autumns Edge lying.   Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:33 am

Talmo wrote:
I know its not really my place to say, but if this clan chat is causing you problems, or if the rules are not to your liking, go join a different clan? Plenty of them out there.

I wasn't complaining about the rules... Why is the solution for me to just have to go away? I'm not causing problems with anyone. How is that even fair to say that Talmo? Come on bro...
Back to top Go down
Jddogg
Cave Crawler


Posts : 23
Join date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Autumns Edge lying.   Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:38 am

If people are bullying/harassing you, you're just supposed to leave and run away everytime? No i don't think so.
I feel like it would be much easier/fair if you guys would just treat me with respect and i'll do the same.
Just stop offending me !! Is it really that hard? You guys are offering up every solution other than that.
You people really can't just be like, you know what man, you're right we have been kinda going off on you a bit harder than we should have.

Can't we just like call a truce and be friends now or something jeez? I'm sick of being demonized and treated like some sort of outcast.

The main problem is that some other person named Jdogg had been trolling you guys and people originally confused me with him, so thats how the hate got started and i guess people haven't figured out how to turn it off.

I'm not a troll, I'm not a problem, I don't abuse others, I just want to chat and make some friends and play some runescape without being offended.
Is that too much to ask?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Autumns Edge lying.   Today at 2:44 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Autumns Edge lying.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Mirror Edge vida real
» Edge of the World
» Minecrafts Edge Update
» Eminem ft. Linkin Park -Lying From You - The way I am
» Keen Edge: I'm doin it wrong?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Slayer Nest :: The Slayer Nest :: Complaints/Rants-
Jump to: