One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

RIP Blake.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
b l a ke
Mogre

PostSubject: RIP Blake.....    Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:01 pm

Crying or Very sad As the title explains...Yes I am quitting Runescape. This isn't solely because of recent changes, but more of not really enjoying game anymore. I've been playing since about 2004-5 and I'm just not feeling the game like I used to. It may feel sudden but in reality this has been crossing my mind for a while now, and it just felt like it was my time to go. The game I once played for fun, just seems boring now. Infact, the only reasons that kept me on the game was bossing(competing with Villi for better drops Razz ) and of course, Slayer Nest. So alast... I just wanna say Thank-You to all of SN and I wish the best for you all. You never know you might see me pop in a few months or so Wink . And Villi... Keep getting dem drops Very Happy BYE Very Happy

-Blake
Back to top Go down
Doctor Stein
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: RIP Blake.....    Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:03 pm

Sometimes I feel the same way. Sometimes the only reason I get on even when I'm bored is because I can see trimmed completionist cape in my far future. I'm not gonna ask you to stay even though I don't ever like seeing anyone go. I'm also not gonna say "can I haz ur st00f" and not just because I don't need it. I wish you the best of luck in life. Please visit the Nest from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer

PostSubject: Re: RIP Blake.....    Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:59 pm

Sad to see ya go Blake, but as long as you're happy with it, I am too Smile Good luck, be safe, and stop by when you've got the chance Smile You'll be missed, but the big question is.... Who will compete with villi for drops now Question
As always,
Hop

J
Back to top Go down
Chajak
Cave Horror

PostSubject: Re: RIP Blake.....    Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:10 pm

First my dear old Triangle leaves, and now my Blake. Chajak is sad Sad

But, You will be missed, good luck and have fun with whatever you're doing outside of scape.

You had better drop by sometime in the future so we could possibly do a rev trip (that is..if an efficient way to kill them is out by then).
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast

PostSubject: Re: RIP Blake.....    Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:42 am

This saddens me. Sad

Villi and the Voice - a scrollventure.
Back to top Go down
Shmako
Mutated Zygomite

PostSubject: Re: RIP Blake.....    Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:44 am

Well, it's a good thing that it's impossible to quit RS. Everyone knows that, so we'll see you soon. Wink

Sorry lol. It's sad to see you go... I think I speak for everyone when I say that. Too many people have quit lately... Be sure to pop in occasionally to chat when you feel like it Smile Best of luck with all things IRL, hopefully you find something fun to occupy yourself with to take RS' place.

Best of luck, Blake. Have a good one. Smile

PS: Make sure you give Villi a hug before you go. I think he'll need it.
Back to top Go down
Pholus
Soulgazer

PostSubject: Re: RIP Blake.....    Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:35 am

I know you said its not because of eoc, but the fact that youre quitting now makes it seem like it is.

Anyway, youre not alone in this feeling, I have also started to get a little bored of rs recently. Regular stuff that used to be fun isnt, and stuff I didnt enjoy is even worse. If you ever need some motivation to keep playing, I suggest a few danceparties at cw with Barca and whoever has been brainwashed intoafking their life away Razz .

Sorry to see you go. I hope you can find something irl to take up all that free time youll have now. Sad
Back to top Go down
Go??

PostSubject: Re: RIP Blake.....    Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:54 am

Sad to see you go blake.

I've noticed that you have become far less excited with the game just by looking on your fc activity now compared to few months ago. Well I hope it turns out well for you and you actually won't regret this decision.

GL@@@
Back to top Go down
Amy
Abyssal Demon

PostSubject: Re: RIP Blake.....    Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:28 am

Hop a wrote:
Who will compete with villi for drops now Question

Definatly me! ... ¬.¬

sorry to hear your leaving, but as hop said, if its what you want then great! best of luck, pop by from time to time!
Back to top Go down
CookieSlay3r
Soulgazer

PostSubject: Re: RIP Blake.....    Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:33 pm

This post has encouraged me to finally follow many other nesters and also leave the RS community, it's been great being the nest with all of you for the past 3+ years and through thick and thin, you've always been there for me, and I was always tehre for you. I couldn't ask for better friends in this game, but thanks again, it's been a good one...............

Spoiler:

I really am sorry to see you go blake, i didn't know you well, though ive had you added for months, looking through your logs, and reading your snide comments was entertaining and hilarious. As shmako said, it's impossible to quit, once you've gone rs there is no going back >Smile.
Be sure to stop in from time to time, because you will be missed Sad. Have a great life buddy! Razz
Back to top Go down
Mufc42
Ice Strykewyrm
Ice Strykewyrm

PostSubject: Re: RIP Blake.....    Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:09 pm

Sad to see you go blake. Hope all plans out well for you in your future endeavours. Stop by from time to time come and say hi! Smile

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
MikeyzDragon
Skeletal Wyvern

PostSubject: Re: RIP Blake.....    Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:08 pm

Shmako wrote:
Well, it's a good thing that it's impossible to quit RS. Everyone knows that, so we'll see you soon. Wink

Sorry lol. It's sad to see you go... I think I speak for everyone when I say that. Too many people have quit lately... Be sure to pop in occasionally to chat when you feel like it Smile Best of luck with all things IRL, hopefully you find something fun to occupy yourself with to take RS' place.

Best of luck, Blake. Have a good one. Smile

PS: Make sure you give Villi a hug before you go. I think he'll need it.

easier to quit than to enjoy.

gl blake.
Back to top Go down
Agile Darth
Desert Strykewyrm

PostSubject: Re: RIP Blake.....    Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:55 pm

Ugh, I feel the same way. Screw you eoc.

Anyways do drop by once in awhile Blake. cya for now
Back to top Go down
Turkey Soup
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: RIP Blake.....    Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:23 am

Goodbye Blake, i am starting to feel the same way about RS now, definitely play some Halo 4 with you know and hopefully your voice will get better, see you on Infinity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIP Blake.....    Today at 12:59 am

Back to top Go down

RIP Blake.....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1