One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Behind the Scenes - Special

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast

PostSubject: Behind the Scenes - Special   Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:27 pm

For those who have not read the new BTS special you should! some big things are mentioned such as player owned ports and the ability to level equipment.

If anyone is not wanting to read here is a little something they mentioned about next years new skills:

Here is the link!,17,300,64092766

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Scenes - Special   Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:43 pm

Quote :
TzHaar Quest: The Brink of Extinction (very high level)
looking at how hard tzhaar combat activities are i'm pretty sure this will be really exciting quest...

Quote :
Player-Owned Ports (very high level)
Idk about you, but i kinda feel this is going in wrong directinon. I really don't want to see Ogame/Travian/any timer-web-miningame in runescape.

But overall i'm quite excited looking at how they are going to add those things in 2012. That means we could have new grand master any week now O.o

Early 2013

Quote :

Grandmaster Level Quest (very high level)

It’s huge. It’s related to the gods. It’s going to change Gielinor forever. It’s got fantastic rewards to unlock and is frankly one of the most exciting, game-defining tales we have ever worked on. For many, this will be the update they have dreamed about for many years.

OMG IT'S HAPPENING. Since i'm quest freak I'm really looking forward to seeing how this 'is going to change Gielinor forever'. Probably jagex is trolling ,but anyway would love to see that Smile

Quote :
Ranger/ Slayer Dungeon (high level plus)
I really have no idea what to think about this one.

Quote :
Construction Rework (all)
Oh screw you i'm 99 and never touching *that* again.

And i'm not really excited about rest of stuff, cause there is either no details or does not involve parts of game that i'm interested in.

Anyone else share opinions?

tl;dr: Cool quests, rest meh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Scenes - Special   Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:40 am

Yay new quests! Those are always awesome (tho reworks/replacements and low lvl quest are slightly less awesome Razz , and thats all we've had for how many months now?)

Player-owned ports sounds interesting, not really sure how they'll turn out. I just hope they arent just another huge money sink like con is. Speaking of con, maybe the rework will finally encourage me to train it tongue (not hopeful tho)

Anyway, is this stuff from the Nov bts? Most of it's familiar, I just don't remember reading it Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Scenes - Special   Today at 2:53 am

Back to top Go down
Behind the Scenes - Special
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1