One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What should I upgrade/ Spend money on?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nyro Nora
Crawling Hand

PostSubject: What should I upgrade/ Spend money on?   Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:53 pm

Heres my gear currently

Heres a link to my a-log: http://services.runescape.com/m=adventurers-log/display_player_profile.ws?searchName=Nyro+Nora
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer

PostSubject: Re: What should I upgrade/ Spend money on?   Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:58 am

I'd say you should go ahead and try to get something like Torag's Platebody and Platelegs, they provide extremely good defence bonuses at a relatively cheap price. Other than that, work on upgrading your glory to a Fury. Eventually think about getting the Glove sets, but other than that gear wise you'll be fine. The only thing you could do is after you get a fury and don't think you have much to spend cash on go for a BCP and Tassets and maybe even an ACP and an ACS. But other than you're melee gear you're looking decent Smile Keep up the good work!

J
Back to top Go down
Pholus
Soulgazer

PostSubject: Re: What should I upgrade/ Spend money on?   Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:53 am

I would also recommend some dging as there are many useful rewards to spend you tokens on (or save up for after eoc, like off-hand rapier): besides the obvious chaotics, asn is the best mage necklace in the game, gem bag is nice for tasks that drops lots of gems you would otherwise leave on the ground, bonecrusher will help with extra prayer xp, and antipoison totem is very useful (practically required) for doing pyramid plunder to 99 theiving. Not to mention that frost dragons are one of the best moneymaking methods for ppl w/o 95 slayer.
Back to top Go down
Nyro Nora
Crawling Hand

PostSubject: Re: What should I upgrade/ Spend money on?   Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:44 pm

Pholus wrote:
I would also recommend some dging as there are many useful rewards to spend you tokens on (or save up for after eoc, like off-hand rapier): besides the obvious chaotics, asn is the best mage necklace in the game, gem bag is nice for tasks that drops lots of gems you would otherwise leave on the ground, bonecrusher will help with extra prayer xp, and antipoison totem is very useful (practically required) for doing pyramid plunder to 99 theiving. Not to mention that frost dragons are one of the best moneymaking methods for ppl w/o 95 slayer.

The problem is DGing is terrible. Also After Fury and Torags, Should I go for BCP/Tassets or start on Extremes or Prayer?
Back to top Go down
CookieSlay3r
Soulgazer

PostSubject: Re: What should I upgrade/ Spend money on?   Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:48 am

extremes then prayer Smile then gear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What should I upgrade/ Spend money on?   Today at 5:12 am

Back to top Go down

What should I upgrade/ Spend money on?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1