One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Pictures of notice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Doctor Stein
Seeker


Posts : 626
Join date : 2012-09-10
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of notice   Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:18 pm

Barca wrote:
Remote farm messed up ;o


...and now I just laughed so hard I hurt myself.....
Back to top Go down
CookieSlay3r
Soulgazer


Posts : 3072
Join date : 2011-06-23
Location : In a galaxy far far away.

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of notice   Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:23 pm

I saw that, and proceeded to laugh so hard that i knocked my drink over onto the floor and in an attempt to save it i hit the glass on my wristbone causing immense pain. Then the glass catapulted off my wrist into my face and in another attempt to block my face i hit myself with my arm and fell backwards out of my seat. Just when i thought it was all over, the heavy glass cup fell onto my crotch.......... Thanks Barca.
Back to top Go down
Pholus
Soulgazer


Posts : 8608
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of notice   Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:04 pm

lol gf Razz
Back to top Go down
Ketalar
Mutated Jadinko Guard


Posts : 1417
Join date : 2011-12-20
Location : Quebec

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of notice   Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:56 am

Cewkie 138 wrote:
I saw that, and proceeded to laugh so hard that i knocked my drink over onto the floor and in an attempt to save it i hit the glass on my wristbone causing immense pain. Then the glass catapulted off my wrist into my face and in another attempt to block my face i hit myself with my arm and fell backwards out of my seat. Just when i thought it was all over, the heavy glass cup fell onto my crotch.......... Thanks Barca.

noob
Back to top Go down
kirfalex
Desert Strykewyrm


Posts : 704
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of notice   Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:20 am

Ketalar wrote:
Cewkie 138 wrote:
I saw that, and proceeded to laugh so hard that i knocked my drink over onto the floor and in an attempt to save it i hit the glass on my wristbone causing immense pain. Then the glass catapulted off my wrist into my face and in another attempt to block my face i hit myself with my arm and fell backwards out of my seat. Just when i thought it was all over, the heavy glass cup fell onto my crotch.......... Thanks Barca.

noob

You are odd.
Back to top Go down
CookieSlay3r
Soulgazer


Posts : 3072
Join date : 2011-06-23
Location : In a galaxy far far away.

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of notice   Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:33 pm

kirfalex wrote:
Ketalar wrote:
Cewkie 138 wrote:
I saw that, and proceeded to laugh so hard that i knocked my drink over onto the floor and in an attempt to save it i hit the glass on my wristbone causing immense pain. Then the glass catapulted off my wrist into my face and in another attempt to block my face i hit myself with my arm and fell backwards out of my seat. Just when i thought it was all over, the heavy glass cup fell onto my crotch.......... Thanks Barca.

noob

You are odd.

Takes an odd person to know one Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast


Posts : 1757
Join date : 2010-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of notice   Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:36 pm

Combo breaker.
Clue! Are you talented enough to be a detective? 15/1/13

_________________


Villi and the Voice - a scrollventure.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Stein
Seeker


Posts : 626
Join date : 2012-09-10
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of notice   Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:58 am

Decided to tie up a little cash for a month or so GL me Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Ketalar
Mutated Jadinko Guard


Posts : 1417
Join date : 2011-12-20
Location : Quebec

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of notice   Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:35 pm

Why do you put up your offers so low?
Back to top Go down
Doctor Stein
Seeker


Posts : 626
Join date : 2012-09-10
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of notice   Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:55 pm

Ketalar wrote:
Why do you put up your offers so low?

It's called sniping, you put in buys really low and if someone quits and tries to dump them or gets frustrated at a dropping item and puts it really low you get it. Easter eggs seem to be a common get. I've seen pictures of 74 easter eggs bought for 7m or less in a month.
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast


Posts : 1757
Join date : 2010-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of notice   Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:07 pm

It appears Snap just won the internet.



Spoiler:
 

_________________


Villi and the Voice - a scrollventure.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Pictures of notice   Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:09 pm

I officially concede my throne. Did you make this?!

Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast


Posts : 1757
Join date : 2010-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of notice   Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:13 pm

Nope. I google searched "oh you" and "paper chair". I can make a a tulip out of paper though. Smile

EDIT: You should totally steal that pic and use it as a snof profile pic. Wink

_________________


Villi and the Voice - a scrollventure.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Pictures of notice   Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:22 pm

Done!
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast


Posts : 1757
Join date : 2010-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of notice   Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:34 pm

I was kind of referring to the other picture. Razz

Inb4youtakethechatpic

_________________


Villi and the Voice - a scrollventure.
Back to top Go down
Spyrtia
Fever Spider


Posts : 222
Join date : 2013-01-08
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of notice   Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:35 pm

I must say I like the graphical rework of Delrith

Back to top Go down
Spyrtia
Fever Spider


Posts : 222
Join date : 2013-01-08
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of notice   Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:51 pm

Oh they didn't forget to update Nezikchened either!


Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast


Posts : 1757
Join date : 2010-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of notice   Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:40 pm

You can always count on Jagex. Very Happy


_________________


Villi and the Voice - a scrollventure.
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast


Posts : 1757
Join date : 2010-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of notice   Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:45 pm

I found an examine option on a specific patch of ground in edgeville. I believe it's a remnant from the gielinor games that they missed upon removal of the event.


_________________


Villi and the Voice - a scrollventure.
Back to top Go down
CookieSlay3r
Soulgazer


Posts : 3072
Join date : 2011-06-23
Location : In a galaxy far far away.

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of notice   Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:25 am

that's funneh Razz
Back to top Go down
Interrogates
Rorarius


Posts : 917
Join date : 2013-01-11
Location : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of notice   Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:05 am

Lol Spy that made me almost spit my coffee everywhere Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pholus
Soulgazer


Posts : 8608
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of notice   Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:40 pm



so close to 100 crafting!
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer


Posts : 13532
Join date : 2010-06-23
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of notice   Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:50 am

So today i saw someone with the old version of the Zgs? Shocked scratch




As you can see the person to the left ot him has the new verion of the Zgs.
Is this really the old Zgs, or have i missed something? ;p

_________________

Darth<3:
 
Back to top Go down
Villiama
Dark Beast


Posts : 1757
Join date : 2010-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of notice   Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:58 am

'07 scape teaser perhaps?

_________________


Villi and the Voice - a scrollventure.
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer


Posts : 13532
Join date : 2010-06-23
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of notice   Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:12 am

could be o:

_________________

Darth<3:
 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pictures of notice   Today at 1:22 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Pictures of notice
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Random Funny Pictures
» Weird Contest Party Pictures :D
» Do NOT steal our pictures
» Pictures made by NekoSempai n_n
» All new pictures of the Virgin Racing THR Lola Aston Martin released

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Slayer Nest :: Runescape Discussion :: General-
Jump to: