One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Recruiting...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CookieSlay3r
Soulgazer

PostSubject: Recruiting...   Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:23 pm

I posted this earlier that i "hepled" recruit these two people earlier today but I was not able to invite them to the clan and so we had to go through all this trouble in finding a bronze star or higher to invite which spent 10 whole minutes of askin gover pm's and in the friends chat. after that we had to run from varrock to edge (its not far i know but still) and hop worlds just for invite when i coulda had them both invited within seconds.... I'm not saying i fell entitled to something more but it would be much more convenient for everyone to be able to recruit!

Please a captain or higher post why not everyone is allow to recruit and why do the ranks jump from recruit to bronze star i think people would like to be acknowledged as more than a person who has just joined the clan when they have been in the clan and or friends chat for years.

So here's cookie's rant for today I'm going to bed see ya tomorrow Smile
Back to top Go down
pepsi
Kurask

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting...   Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:48 pm

The nest isnt about ranks, never has been and never will be.If people are after ranks I'm sorry they are in the wrong chat.

im glad you were able to recruit 2 more people and im sorry it was inconvenient to actually invite them, but I just dont think its a good idea to have everyone able to invite to clan. If everyone were able to invite, no one would know who anyone in cc was. This way, as everyone going to cc has to go through one of a small group, we are able to actually know who we have in chat. This can extend to us knowing who's active, or simply making names stick out to us. Think of them going through a cap/gen is just another way of us getting to know them.

Really its hard for me to put what im trying to say into words, I hope it was clear. If not, i can try again, and I invite someone who knows what I'm saying to try Wink

Ganodermic Beast

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting...   Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:31 am

I agree with Pepsi to be honest. If everyone could invite there would be an insane amount of people coming in and the community feel of the chat would disappear since we won’t know why anyone is.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting...   Today at 7:54 pm

Back to top Go down

Recruiting...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1