Here's my Glacor gear and inventory setup:
- SOL is better than CS imo, due to the rune saving ability and the fact that it doesn't degrade. The +5% damage is negligible, but I guess if you have enough DG tokens and don't mind the extra loss of runes it's fine.
- ROW is definitely helpful here, it helps with the Arma shards.
- Nats are for alching any rune drops you get to save bank space.
- Since you're using Ely instead of unholy book, you might need an extra few ppots... No idea how many, might want to start with 6-7 and see how you go.
As for the glacytes:
- When they spawn, switch to PPS and attack Enduring with fire surge.
- Set Steel Titan to attack Sapping, and use a scroll. Run back a few steps and turn off F Surge to attack with PPS.
- Focus on Enduring, keep speccing with Titan to kill Sapping. Always kill Unstable last.
- You might need to attack Unstable after it explodes and starts healing, so just attack with PPS and get your titan to help finish it off.
Not really a proper guide, Hiha just asked for my set up. :3