One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Oceanic evenings...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bushranger
Mogre

PostSubject: Oceanic evenings...   Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:19 am

Hey guys,

I know many of you will disregard this post and not heave any notion to this, I thought I'd raise a problem which I'm unsure on how much it has been noticed...

As many of you know, as it gets in the evening of Oceanic timezones (Australia and New Zealand predominantly) there becomes a quiet nest. During this time there is very rarely a rank able to kick spammers and various other annoying pest-like people. I know there is USUALLY atleast 1 person, but as we all know, you can't spend all the time on runescape... With this problem, it often leaves the nest exposed to these people who have no lives.... I feel that there should be more awareness for this problem if it isn't already noticed. I understand not everyone can be made ranks to counter this problem, and that there are certain times where people are promoted and ranked, but some things do need to be considered with it regarding the integrity of the nest.

Thanks guys, I understand this will probably be neglected as a post Razz but if you read this, thanks <3

Happy Scaping Smile,
Alejandrooo
Back to top Go down
weets
Spiritual Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Oceanic evenings...   Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:00 am

We do our best to rank people from different timezones but obviously if we are not online to monitor whos doing a good job its hard! If there is anyone you think would make a good captain pm me their names. No promises but we will keep an eye on them
Back to top Go down
Bushranger
Mogre

PostSubject: Re: Oceanic evenings...   Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:04 am

Yeah I understand that you guys are doing your best, and it is greatly appreciated by all Slayer Nest members, obviously you can't monitor the nest whilst you sleep which again, I agree with. With the sense of names, I can't really help you there, because to be quite honest, there isn't really alot of regulars in the nest at these times as far as I am aware. Mind you, I could be, and probably am wrong in that regard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oceanic evenings...   Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:06 am

Midnight for me atm, am the only kickable rank, plus one lieut (Villiama).

Am generally the only kickable on at this time, but I can't always be here :p, so I have to agree with Alej, and say that there probably is someone needed on at these times.
Back to top Go down
Lin
Ice Strykewyrm
Ice Strykewyrm

PostSubject: Re: Oceanic evenings...   Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:51 am

As I live in GMT +7, most of the time I am on there isn't any ranks online.

Results in an uncontrolled "avert my eyes away from" chat Sad.

I'm sure we have regular Aussie players who can help us out.
Back to top Go down
weets
Spiritual Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Oceanic evenings...   Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:04 am

Oh and lin, thailand is amazing! Even though i have the worst cold ever. Im in pattaya, ill never get over how many prostitutes there are here lol.

Back on topic: if you do think of anyone dont hesitate to pm me about them
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast

PostSubject: Re: Oceanic evenings...   Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:45 am

weets wrote:
Oh and lin, thailand is amazing! Even though i have the worst cold ever. Im in pattaya, ill never get over how many prostitutes there are here lol.

Spending your money well then? hehehe

Back to top Go down
Mr Pham
Capsarius

PostSubject: Re: Oceanic evenings...   Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:20 am

Came into the nest early in the morning my time (mst) and found no ranks and just heavy trolling/spamming because of no ranks. Apparently there had been no ranks for 3 hours before i got on so we do need captains around those times but I have no idea who logs on then Mad
Back to top Go down
Bushranger
Mogre

PostSubject: Re: Oceanic evenings...   Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:00 pm

Well, I am Australian and play most nights, but I wouldn't nominate myself, for that isn't the reason why I posted this topic. If someone wants to nominate me sure, go ahead, but I am more concerned about how the nest get vulnerable during times of no ranks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oceanic evenings...   Today at 6:55 pm

Back to top Go down

Oceanic evenings...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1