One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Slayer Nest Event Videos!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hopalong
Soulgazer


Posts : 3149
Join date : 2009-10-27
Location : Mission Viejo, California

PostSubject: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Wed May 11, 2011 3:24 pm

Hey all. I just recently created a YouTube account to start uploading videos to of our events Smile I hope you all enjoy it. I will be launching the first video on May the 15th (will be on the Saturday Event the day before). So yeah, subscribe and enjoy! The YouTube Channel can be found here. Please feel free to send me videos of earlier events (if you have them) or videos of events in a RAW VIDEO FORM (like as an .avi, .wav etc) file to Hopalongitivity@gmail.com. This is because I would like to have a copy on my computer so that if things go awry on YouTube we will have back-ups. Thank you and enjoy!

_________________





J
Back to top Go down
Wanahunuluge
Grifolaroo


Posts : 1199
Join date : 2009-11-15
Location : Isle of wight

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Thu May 12, 2011 12:23 am

How do you send keyloggers in emails?
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer


Posts : 13489
Join date : 2010-06-23
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Thu May 12, 2011 10:07 am

Wanahunuluge wrote:
How do you send keyloggers in emails?

give me your email and ill send one to you Wink

_________________


Darth<3:
 
Back to top Go down
Wanahunuluge
Grifolaroo


Posts : 1199
Join date : 2009-11-15
Location : Isle of wight

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Thu May 12, 2011 11:48 am

Barca wrote:
Wanahunuluge wrote:
How do you send keyloggers in emails?

give me your email and ill send one to you Wink

Hopalongitivity@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer


Posts : 13489
Join date : 2010-06-23
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Thu May 12, 2011 12:44 pm

Hopology wrote:
Hey all. I just recently created a YouTube account to start uploading videos to of our events Smile I hope you all enjoy it. I will be launching the first video on May the 15th (will be on the Saturday Event the day before). So yeah, subscribe and enjoy! The YouTube Channel can be found here. Please feel free to send me videos of earlier events (if you have them) or videos of events in a RAW VIDEO FORM (like as an .avi, .wav etc) file to Hopalongitivity@gmail.com. This is because I would like to have a copy on my computer so that if things go awry on YouTube we will have back-ups. Thank you and enjoy!


tried to send some vids to you, but they are to big (more then 25MB) to send over email.

_________________


Darth<3:
 
Back to top Go down
Wanahunuluge
Grifolaroo


Posts : 1199
Join date : 2009-11-15
Location : Isle of wight

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Thu May 12, 2011 12:54 pm

Barca wrote:
Hopology wrote:
Hey all. I just recently created a YouTube account to start uploading videos to of our events Smile I hope you all enjoy it. I will be launching the first video on May the 15th (will be on the Saturday Event the day before). So yeah, subscribe and enjoy! The YouTube Channel can be found here. Please feel free to send me videos of earlier events (if you have them) or videos of events in a RAW VIDEO FORM (like as an .avi, .wav etc) file to Hopalongitivity@gmail.com. This is because I would like to have a copy on my computer so that if things go awry on YouTube we will have back-ups. Thank you and enjoy!


tried to send some vids to you, but they are to big (more then 25MB) to send over email.

http://www.megaupload.com/

Tried that? Havent personally used it.
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer


Posts : 13489
Join date : 2010-06-23
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Thu May 12, 2011 1:25 pm

Wanahunuluge wrote:
Barca wrote:
Hopology wrote:
Hey all. I just recently created a YouTube account to start uploading videos to of our events Smile I hope you all enjoy it. I will be launching the first video on May the 15th (will be on the Saturday Event the day before). So yeah, subscribe and enjoy! The YouTube Channel can be found here. Please feel free to send me videos of earlier events (if you have them) or videos of events in a RAW VIDEO FORM (like as an .avi, .wav etc) file to Hopalongitivity@gmail.com. This is because I would like to have a copy on my computer so that if things go awry on YouTube we will have back-ups. Thank you and enjoy!


tried to send some vids to you, but they are to big (more then 25MB) to send over email.

http://www.megaupload.com/

Tried that? Havent personally used it.
ill try that

_________________


Darth<3:
 
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer


Posts : 3149
Join date : 2009-10-27
Location : Mission Viejo, California

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Thu May 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Barca wrote:
Wanahunuluge wrote:
Barca wrote:
Hopology wrote:
Hey all. I just recently created a YouTube account to start uploading videos to of our events Smile I hope you all enjoy it. I will be launching the first video on May the 15th (will be on the Saturday Event the day before). So yeah, subscribe and enjoy! The YouTube Channel can be found here. Please feel free to send me videos of earlier events (if you have them) or videos of events in a RAW VIDEO FORM (like as an .avi, .wav etc) file to Hopalongitivity@gmail.com. This is because I would like to have a copy on my computer so that if things go awry on YouTube we will have back-ups. Thank you and enjoy!


tried to send some vids to you, but they are to big (more then 25MB) to send over email.

http://www.megaupload.com/

Tried that? Havent personally used it.
ill try that
Also, you can try to zip them/archive them (if you're a mac).

_________________





J
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast


Posts : 2731
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Fri May 13, 2011 10:10 am

I was wanting to do videos for slayer nest Sad

_________________




Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer


Posts : 13489
Join date : 2010-06-23
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Fri May 13, 2011 10:37 am

Hopology wrote:
Barca wrote:
Wanahunuluge wrote:
Barca wrote:
Hopology wrote:
Hey all. I just recently created a YouTube account to start uploading videos to of our events Smile I hope you all enjoy it. I will be launching the first video on May the 15th (will be on the Saturday Event the day before). So yeah, subscribe and enjoy! The YouTube Channel can be found here. Please feel free to send me videos of earlier events (if you have them) or videos of events in a RAW VIDEO FORM (like as an .avi, .wav etc) file to Hopalongitivity@gmail.com. This is because I would like to have a copy on my computer so that if things go awry on YouTube we will have back-ups. Thank you and enjoy!


tried to send some vids to you, but they are to big (more then 25MB) to send over email.

http://www.megaupload.com/

Tried that? Havent personally used it.
ill try that
Also, you can try to zip them/archive them (if you're a mac).

im not a mac

_________________


Darth<3:
 
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Fri May 13, 2011 11:20 am

Phonixz666 wrote:
I was wanting to do videos for slayer nest Sad

I certainly don't think there's anyone saying you can't make videos, Phon. I would watch them!
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer


Posts : 3149
Join date : 2009-10-27
Location : Mission Viejo, California

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Fri May 13, 2011 4:53 pm

Phonixz666 wrote:
I was wanting to do videos for slayer nest Sad
Surprised well I can work out something with ya.

_________________





J
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer


Posts : 13489
Join date : 2010-06-23
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Sat May 14, 2011 11:32 am


hop i found a old sara vid from like june last year, want me to upload it?

its to big to email to you.

but you can pm me the yt account login and pass if you want me to upload it.

_________________


Darth<3:
 
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer


Posts : 3149
Join date : 2009-10-27
Location : Mission Viejo, California

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Sat May 14, 2011 9:19 pm

I'll think of something. On another note, the video is rendering from my video editing software, then goes straight to youtube Very Happy

_________________





J
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer


Posts : 3149
Join date : 2009-10-27
Location : Mission Viejo, California

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Wed May 18, 2011 9:11 pm

Hey guys, probably wont be able to vid this weeks event due to special circumstances. Sorry Sad

_________________





J
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer


Posts : 13489
Join date : 2010-06-23
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Thu May 19, 2011 10:05 am

Hopology wrote:
Hey guys, probably wont be able to vid this weeks event due to special circumstances. Sorry Sad

your still hosting an event tho, just not recording?

_________________


Darth<3:
 
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer


Posts : 3149
Join date : 2009-10-27
Location : Mission Viejo, California

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Thu May 19, 2011 11:08 pm

Yeah still hosting.

_________________





J
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer


Posts : 13489
Join date : 2010-06-23
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Fri May 20, 2011 10:10 am

Hopology wrote:
Yeah still hosting.

k i can record, if im going to the event.

_________________


Darth<3:
 
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer


Posts : 3149
Join date : 2009-10-27
Location : Mission Viejo, California

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Fri May 20, 2011 9:17 pm

Barca wrote:
Hopology wrote:
Yeah still hosting.

k i can record, if im going to the event.
Kk sounds good Smile

_________________





J
Back to top Go down
Titan
Killerwatt


Posts : 153
Join date : 2010-09-22
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Sat May 21, 2011 10:53 pm

Subscribed to it and i make videos also. I had Sony Vegas on my old computer but got a new one very recently so i'm in the process of getting it on ths one atm.

Hop, if you pm me the acc details ill upload SN vids to it aswell.

also theres an official SN channel thats up on yt Razz

alot of also's. I might dl vegas again tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/TehRunePro
Hopalong
Soulgazer


Posts : 3149
Join date : 2009-10-27
Location : Mission Viejo, California

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Sun May 22, 2011 1:42 am

Razz and I know. But we really don't have acc info for that one at least.

_________________





J
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer


Posts : 13489
Join date : 2010-06-23
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Mon May 30, 2011 3:53 pm

The last event video (bandos) cant be watched in Sweden due to copyright thing. Perhaps you should check if the video is blocked in other countries aswell?

_________________


Darth<3:
 
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer


Posts : 13489
Join date : 2010-06-23
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Mon May 30, 2011 4:13 pm

here you go hop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKxWe-GCKps

_________________


Darth<3:
 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Slayer Nest Event Videos!   Today at 4:31 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Slayer Nest Event Videos!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The Slayer Nest
» For all Slayer Nest members
» RuneFest (2011) in Slayer Nest
» Slayer Nest Clan and the Citadel
» Slayer Nest Awards

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Slayer Nest :: The Slayer Nest :: General-
Jump to: