One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Onscreen Video Recorders

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hopalong
Soulgazer

PostSubject: Onscreen Video Recorders   Mon May 09, 2011 2:49 am

Hey guys. Since getting a new computer, I've been looking into getting an onscreen video recorder. Problem is, I've run into a bit of a obstacle. I cannot find one that will function normally/record for an optimum amount of time. I think Windows 7 might have something to do with this, but I'm not entirely sure. The only one I've found to work was CaptureFox, which is an add on to FireFox which works fine, but the quality is pretty bad and it is not reliable at all! So my question is have any of you found a decent free one that they might be able share a link with me? I would be really interested in vidding events rather than just grabbing pics of them, it would add a little bit more to them i would think Razz So lmk guys Smile

J
Back to top Go down
Wanahunuluge
Grifolaroo

PostSubject: Re: Onscreen Video Recorders   Mon May 09, 2011 4:40 am

When recording, i use CamTasia Studio. Its good, however of course you need product key. There are some on internet, but the trial is exact same thing as real product, and you can keep turning the date back on your computer to get unlimited days. (no watermark with trial)

Another one is Hypercam. There is loads of product keys on intenet, so you will never get watermark, like the trial version of Hypercam.

Both are good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Onscreen Video Recorders   Mon May 09, 2011 12:25 pm

Camtasia retails for $299.00 USD and can be purchased here:

https://store.techsmith.com/default.asp

Get Hypercam here:

http://www.hyperionics.com/hc/

Last edited by Paper Chair on Mon May 09, 2011 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phonixz
Ganodermic Beast
Ganodermic Beast

PostSubject: Re: Onscreen Video Recorders   Mon May 09, 2011 12:45 pm

fraps
hypercam
camstudio
camtasia
screen gold

Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer

PostSubject: Re: Onscreen Video Recorders   Mon May 09, 2011 3:07 pm

I have tryed Debut and camtasia but both of them seem to lagg a bit for me.

Right now im using hypercam untill i can find anything better

Darth<3:

Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer

PostSubject: Re: Onscreen Video Recorders   Mon May 09, 2011 10:08 pm

Thank you all for the input. I got Hypercam 3 going without a watermark like Wana suggested and it's fairly decent i must admit. Not laggy while using it and the video itself doesn't lag either! Mainly my complaint is about the video quality, but I was playing rs on low quality so I imagine it would get better being on high detail. So thank ya all for suggesting recorders, I think Hypercam will work nicely for me for now Smile

J
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer

PostSubject: Re: Onscreen Video Recorders   Tue May 10, 2011 10:12 am

Hopology wrote:
Thank you all for the input. I got Hypercam 3 going without a watermark like Wana suggested and it's fairly decent i must admit. Not laggy while using it and the video itself doesn't lag either! Mainly my complaint is about the video quality, but I was playing rs on low quality so I imagine it would get better being on high detail. So thank ya all for suggesting recorders, I think Hypercam will work nicely for me for now Smile

lets se some yt vids soon Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon

PostSubject: Re: Onscreen Video Recorders   Tue May 10, 2011 10:33 am

Hopology wrote:

Where you downloaded it and you needed product key to get also?
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer

PostSubject: Re: Onscreen Video Recorders   Tue May 10, 2011 5:12 pm

Ziksy wrote:
Hopology wrote:

Well for the full version you do, but that's not really a problem. I got a legit version that was totally free off a website. Just Youtube Hypercam 3 and you'll come up with a few results that will give you it.

J
Back to top Go down
Roving bob
Molanisk

PostSubject: Re: Onscreen Video Recorders   Wed May 11, 2011 1:22 am

camstudio is pretty good with ok quality. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon

PostSubject: Re: Onscreen Video Recorders   Wed May 11, 2011 2:37 pm

Hopology wrote:
Ziksy wrote:
Hopology wrote:

Well for the full version you do, but that's not really a problem. I got a legit version that was totally free off a website. Just Youtube Hypercam 3 and you'll come up with a few results that will give you it.

Thanks! Because I need one for myself too Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Onscreen Video Recorders   Today at 2:37 pm

Back to top Go down

Onscreen Video Recorders
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1