One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Surprise

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Surprise   Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:18 pm

This is a bit of a random question for a surprise to the character who answers it correctly.
I just gave away almost all of my cash, and what to give away a bunch more (after i sell some stuff) to a fellow nester.
So I will post some questions that aren't so straightforward, and very hard to research since they aren't look-up-able.
Whoever answers the questions will receive some (possibly a decent chunk) from me, depends on what stuff is worth nowadays.

What is the last show I just watched (was on dvd)?

There is a science fiction show that is not in production anymore (to the best of my knowledge) that i own all the seasons of. Name the show.

And one to give the much older nesters a better chance. I used to have an arch enemy/ world domination buddy named "The Kazel".
When i joined the nest he ruled it mercilessly more or less. What farming tool did I threaten him with that started our 'unique' relationship?

No limit to guesses, but there must be 4 posts between any two of your own. If anyone breaks that rule, all of their guesses will be void.
I will post hints to those that aren't answered.

P.S. srry to ranks if you sonsider this spam, but i tried to put it womewhere where it wouldn't get in the way of regular posts.
Back to top Go down

Surprise
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1