One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

PostSubject: Surprise   Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:18 pm

This is a bit of a random question for a surprise to the character who answers it correctly.
I just gave away almost all of my cash, and what to give away a bunch more (after i sell some stuff) to a fellow nester.
So I will post some questions that aren't so straightforward, and very hard to research since they aren't look-up-able.
Whoever answers the questions will receive some (possibly a decent chunk) from me, depends on what stuff is worth nowadays.

What is the last show I just watched (was on dvd)?

There is a science fiction show that is not in production anymore (to the best of my knowledge) that i own all the seasons of. Name the show.

And one to give the much older nesters a better chance. I used to have an arch enemy/ world domination buddy named "The Kazel".
When i joined the nest he ruled it mercilessly more or less. What farming tool did I threaten him with that started our 'unique' relationship?

No limit to guesses, but there must be 4 posts between any two of your own. If anyone breaks that rule, all of their guesses will be void.
I will post hints to those that aren't answered.

P.S. srry to ranks if you sonsider this spam, but i tried to put it womewhere where it wouldn't get in the way of regular posts.
Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1