One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 TRIM before Max

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Hopalong
Soulgazer


Posts : 3149
Join date : 2009-10-27
Location : Mission Viejo, California

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:04 pm

Should be getting 93 Dungeoneering tonight, only 2 larges for it Smile

_________________





J
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer


Posts : 3149
Join date : 2009-10-27
Location : Mission Viejo, California

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Sun May 01, 2011 11:15 pm

3 dboots in one task. Personal record plox Very Happy up 700k there Smile Also, from my barrows runs i make more than triple what i do at TD's. Either i have crappy luck there, or i have amazing luck at barrows lol.

_________________





J
Back to top Go down
Hockie34
Turoth


Posts : 339
Join date : 2009-10-23
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Mon May 02, 2011 8:29 pm

I passed you in Dg!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer


Posts : 3149
Join date : 2009-10-27
Location : Mission Viejo, California

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Wed May 04, 2011 6:36 pm

You noob Razz I would have had 99 by now if i didn't have SAT stuff coming up affraid

_________________





J
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer


Posts : 3149
Join date : 2009-10-27
Location : Mission Viejo, California

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Sat May 07, 2011 12:43 am

More dry Barrows, what do i expect Razz

_________________





J
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer


Posts : 3149
Join date : 2009-10-27
Location : Mission Viejo, California

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Sat May 07, 2011 11:21 pm

Updated with arcane split.

_________________





J
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer


Posts : 3149
Join date : 2009-10-27
Location : Mission Viejo, California

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Sun May 15, 2011 5:23 pm

Updated. TD's are depressing, I could have made more money farming in the time I've spent solo'ing them. On another note got 130 combat (and 91 defence) yesterday, and an effigy off of LRC. I'm feeling good about that Smile Might start doing a little bit of prayer training today.

_________________





J
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer


Posts : 13489
Join date : 2010-06-23
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Mon May 16, 2011 9:54 am

Hopology wrote:
Updated. TD's are depressing, I could have made more money farming in the time I've spent solo'ing them. On another note got 130 combat (and 91 defence) yesterday, and an effigy off of LRC. I'm feeling good about that Smile Might start doing a little bit of prayer training today.

gl

im like 100k from 94. and it was way more boring to train then expected

_________________


Darth<3:
 
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer


Posts : 3149
Join date : 2009-10-27
Location : Mission Viejo, California

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Mon May 16, 2011 4:50 pm

Barca wrote:
Hopology wrote:
Updated. TD's are depressing, I could have made more money farming in the time I've spent solo'ing them. On another note got 130 combat (and 91 defence) yesterday, and an effigy off of LRC. I'm feeling good about that Smile Might start doing a little bit of prayer training today.

gl

im like 100k from 94. and it was way more boring to train then expected
But you're 99 agil too! You should already know (by now at least) how to turn torture into a thrill ride!

_________________





J
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Mon May 16, 2011 8:25 pm

You can say that again!
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer


Posts : 3149
Join date : 2009-10-27
Location : Mission Viejo, California

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Tue May 17, 2011 1:08 am

Updated with more dry TD's. Haven't had a noteable drop in...... A little over a month. Tomorrow (or later today) I am going to try to get as many kills as I can in 1 trip, hopefully I can beat 46 Very Happy

_________________





J
Back to top Go down
Mufc42
Ice Strykewyrm
Ice Strykewyrm


Posts : 2087
Join date : 2009-10-22
Location : Bedford, England

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Tue May 17, 2011 4:03 am

Hopology wrote:
Updated with more dry TD's. Haven't had a noteable drop in...... A little over a month. Tomorrow (or later today) I am going to try to get as many kills as I can in 1 trip, hopefully I can beat 46 Very Happy

Wow Hopa! TDs HATE you lol. more to the point. i hate you too! Smile i can manage 18kills sometimes. best i have sone is 28 though lol.. How the HELL did u manage to do 46? lol

_________________
M.

Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer


Posts : 13489
Join date : 2010-06-23
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Tue May 17, 2011 7:49 am

Mufc42 wrote:
Hopology wrote:
Updated with more dry TD's. Haven't had a noteable drop in...... A little over a month. Tomorrow (or later today) I am going to try to get as many kills as I can in 1 trip, hopefully I can beat 46 Very Happy

Wow Hopa! TDs HATE you lol. more to the point. i hate you too! Smile i can manage 18kills sometimes. best i have sone is 28 though lol.. How the HELL did u manage to do 46? lol

Uni + using the right prayers?

i usually get around 60-70 each trip

_________________


Darth<3:
 
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer


Posts : 3149
Join date : 2009-10-27
Location : Mission Viejo, California

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Tue May 17, 2011 4:13 pm

Barca wrote:
Mufc42 wrote:
Hopology wrote:
Updated with more dry TD's. Haven't had a noteable drop in...... A little over a month. Tomorrow (or later today) I am going to try to get as many kills as I can in 1 trip, hopefully I can beat 46 Very Happy

Wow Hopa! TDs HATE you lol. more to the point. i hate you too! Smile i can manage 18kills sometimes. best i have sone is 28 though lol.. How the HELL did u manage to do 46? lol

Uni + using the right prayers?

i usually get around 60-70 each trip
Yeah basically. Flashing piety and eagle eye too (kinda tough but worth it).

_________________





J
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer


Posts : 3149
Join date : 2009-10-27
Location : Mission Viejo, California

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Sun May 22, 2011 1:44 am

Finally got an effigy off of TD's.

_________________





J
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer


Posts : 13489
Join date : 2010-06-23
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Sun May 22, 2011 4:04 am

Hopology wrote:
Finally got an effigy off of TD's.
Gratz hop Smile

_________________


Darth<3:
 
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer


Posts : 3149
Join date : 2009-10-27
Location : Mission Viejo, California

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Sun May 22, 2011 12:21 pm

Added a small ranging goal. In other news I failed jad yet again yesterday Sad Was too slow on switching to claws and healers got to him. 0-16 now Evil or Very Mad

_________________





J
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer


Posts : 13489
Join date : 2010-06-23
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Sun May 22, 2011 2:21 pm

Hopology wrote:
Added a small ranging goal. In other news I failed jad yet again yesterday Sad Was too slow on switching to claws and healers got to him. 0-16 now Evil or Very Mad

have you tried the normal "non clawing" method? Smile

_________________


Darth<3:
 
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer


Posts : 3149
Join date : 2009-10-27
Location : Mission Viejo, California

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Sun May 22, 2011 6:09 pm

Decided to buy SS. Had to sell my bandos, but i'll get it back soon enough. I'm 1/4 there anyways Razz

_________________





J
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer


Posts : 3149
Join date : 2009-10-27
Location : Mission Viejo, California

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Sat May 28, 2011 10:39 pm

Finally have SS, got it today right before the event. I barely touched my tort sad as that is lol.

_________________





J
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon


Posts : 1311
Join date : 2011-03-24
Location : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Sun May 29, 2011 10:53 am

Hopology wrote:
Finally have SS, got it today right before the event. I barely touched my tort sad as that is lol.

Congrats! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer


Posts : 3149
Join date : 2009-10-27
Location : Mission Viejo, California

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:21 pm

Got 94 dungeon yesterday. Going to get 95 before I go to sleep.

_________________





J
Back to top Go down
Ziksy
Abyssal Demon


Posts : 1311
Join date : 2011-03-24
Location : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:27 am

Niice!

so, xp/h rates are quite high at that point for the level?
1 level per day, seems quite fast? a lot of hours?
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer


Posts : 13489
Join date : 2010-06-23
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:38 am

Ziksy wrote:
Niice!

so, xp/h rates are quite high at that point for the level?
1 level per day, seems quite fast? a lot of hours?

dung is a fast skill

_________________


Darth<3:
 
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer


Posts : 3149
Join date : 2009-10-27
Location : Mission Viejo, California

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:18 pm

Barca wrote:
Ziksy wrote:
Niice!

so, xp/h rates are quite high at that point for the level?
1 level per day, seems quite fast? a lot of hours?

dung is a fast skill
Yeah dunge xp per hour is on average 100-200k at 93/94.
Got 95 dg today, hopefully eeks later on tonight Smile

_________________





J
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Today at 1:05 pm

Back to top Go down
 
TRIM before Max
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Razer Onza revival
» A light trim (1500 Point Army)
» TRIM before Max

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Slayer Nest :: The Slayer Nest :: Goals and Achievements-
Jump to: