One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 TRIM before Max

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Barca
Soulgazer


Posts : 13492
Join date : 2010-06-23
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:19 am

JustHopAlong wrote:
Did 12 quests today, feeling wiped out. Trying to get to 270 qp asap so I can kill some TD's. Went from 236 QPs -> 260 QPs today. 7 more quests to go then wgs Smile

12 quests!

wish ones did you do, the f2p ones? cheers

_________________


Darth<3:
 
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer


Posts : 3149
Join date : 2009-10-27
Location : Mission Viejo, California

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:23 am

Barca wrote:
JustHopAlong wrote:
Did 12 quests today, feeling wiped out. Trying to get to 270 qp asap so I can kill some TD's. Went from 236 QPs -> 260 QPs today. 7 more quests to go then wgs Smile

12 quests!

wish ones did you do, the f2p ones? cheers
Close, but not quite, I figured out which would be the fastest and which would give me the most qps that i already have the reqs for. It worked well, Finished WGS earlier today Smile Time to try out TD's!

_________________





J
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer


Posts : 13492
Join date : 2010-06-23
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:45 am

you broke my record by far, 5 quests in 3 hours (death to the dorgeshuun, digsite, elemental workshop 2, between a rock and another slice of ham)

gl with claws Very Happy

_________________


Darth<3:
 
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer


Posts : 3149
Join date : 2009-10-27
Location : Mission Viejo, California

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:27 am

Barca wrote:
you broke my record by far, 5 quests in 3 hours (death to the dorgeshuun, digsite, elemental workshop 2, between a rock and another slice of ham)

gl with claws Very Happy
Mmm I think I went at about that pace Razz and only had 1 effigy Sad

_________________





J
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer


Posts : 13492
Join date : 2010-06-23
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:10 am

JustHopAlong wrote:
Barca wrote:
you broke my record by far, 5 quests in 3 hours (death to the dorgeshuun, digsite, elemental workshop 2, between a rock and another slice of ham)

gl with claws Very Happy
Mmm I think I went at about that pace Razz and only had 1 effigy Sad
better than my first tds trip, dou with alfret he had all lsp so i got nothing. I also died and had to whaste 30 mins to make another lantern Very Happy

_________________


Darth<3:
 
Back to top Go down
Mufc42
Ice Strykewyrm
Ice Strykewyrm


Posts : 2087
Join date : 2009-10-22
Location : Bedford, England

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:37 am

Barca wrote:
JustHopAlong wrote:
Barca wrote:
you broke my record by far, 5 quests in 3 hours (death to the dorgeshuun, digsite, elemental workshop 2, between a rock and another slice of ham)

gl with claws Very Happy
Mmm I think I went at about that pace Razz and only had 1 effigy Sad
better than my first tds trip, dou with alfret he had all lsp so i got nothing. I also died and had to whaste 30 mins to make another lantern Very Happy

@Barca - always make sure you have spare lanterns.


@Hopa - Grats on Tds. and completing WGS ect. Hella Fun quest, right?
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer


Posts : 13492
Join date : 2010-06-23
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:09 am

Mufc42 wrote:
Barca wrote:
JustHopAlong wrote:
Barca wrote:
you broke my record by far, 5 quests in 3 hours (death to the dorgeshuun, digsite, elemental workshop 2, between a rock and another slice of ham)

gl with claws Very Happy
Mmm I think I went at about that pace Razz and only had 1 effigy Sad
better than my first tds trip, dou with alfret he had all lsp so i got nothing. I also died and had to whaste 30 mins to make another lantern Very Happy

@Barca - always make sure you have spare lanterns.

i have now Razz

_________________


Darth<3:
 
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer


Posts : 3149
Join date : 2009-10-27
Location : Mission Viejo, California

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:25 am

Hell yeah good fun. Definitely beats The Feud, Observatory Quest etc... Although i do have to say out of all the quests I had grinded, Hunt for Red Racktuber and the Glouphs were fun. Still WGS beats the crap outta either of those. I'd put it on par with Nomad's, even though I had a tough time with Nomad, it was still fun Smile

And btw I got 7 sapphire lanterns ready Wink My first runs were quite terrible, I died 3 times and got 2 kills. Didn't lose anything of course, but I've pretty much figured TD's out now Smile All about being able to lure well now, which I'm pretty good at Razz

On another note, I'm debating spending 30.7m on cballs for frosts (it would give me enough bones for Turm) instead of the 166m (using Dbones) it's working out to be. Plus I'd actually use the FDB's, which puts the time from 78-95 prayer from 22ish hours through dragon bones to a mere 8.85 hours. But again this would take an enormous amount of time (currently need 11161 FDBs). Assuming i pump out 128 per hour (I think this was my average per hour), then that's 87 hours of pure FD camping, which would likely result in an excess of effigies and maybe even a visage. And I probably only get 6-7 hours on weekends and 4-5 hours on weekdays of playtime. That's anywhere from 32-39 hours of scaping per week, which means that's like a 2.5 week commitment to just get the bones, add on another 2 days for altaring the bones and you got about how much time. So the question now is, do you guys think I should do this Question Lmk Smile

_________________





J
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer


Posts : 13492
Join date : 2010-06-23
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:57 am

JustHopAlong wrote:
Hell yeah good fun. Definitely beats The Feud, Observatory Quest etc... Although i do have to say out of all the quests I had grinded, Hunt for Red Racktuber and the Glouphs were fun. Still WGS beats the crap outta either of those. I'd put it on par with Nomad's, even though I had a tough time with Nomad, it was still fun Smile

And btw I got 7 sapphire lanterns ready Wink My first runs were quite terrible, I died 3 times and got 2 kills. Didn't lose anything of course, but I've pretty much figured TD's out now Smile All about being able to lure well now, which I'm pretty good at Razz

On another note, I'm debating spending 30.7m on cballs for frosts (it would give me enough bones for Turm) instead of the 166m (using Dbones) it's working out to be. Plus I'd actually use the FDB's, which puts the time from 78-95 prayer from 22ish hours through dragon bones to a mere 8.85 hours. But again this would take an enormous amount of time (currently need 11161 FDBs). Assuming i pump out 128 per hour (I think this was my average per hour), then that's 87 hours of pure FD camping, which would likely result in an excess of effigies and maybe even a visage. And I probably only get 6-7 hours on weekends and 4-5 hours on weekdays of playtime. That's anywhere from 32-39 hours of scaping per week, which means that's like a 2.5 week commitment to just get the bones, add on another 2 days for altaring the bones and you got about how much time. So the question now is, do you guys think I should do this Question Lmk Smile
camp tds and get some claws instead

_________________


Darth<3:
 
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer


Posts : 3149
Join date : 2009-10-27
Location : Mission Viejo, California

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:14 pm

Barca wrote:

camp tds and get some claws instead
Alright I'm cool for that, TD's are fun stuff Smile

_________________





J
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer


Posts : 3149
Join date : 2009-10-27
Location : Mission Viejo, California

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:12 am

Only 1 effigy from TD's today, no real good loot Sad

_________________





J
Back to top Go down
Mufc42
Ice Strykewyrm
Ice Strykewyrm


Posts : 2087
Join date : 2009-10-22
Location : Bedford, England

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:50 am

im going tds later! after i got 60k wc exp to get 97 Smile.

Let me know if u need herblore/cooking assist i can even do up to 93 on fletching now! lol
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer


Posts : 13492
Join date : 2010-06-23
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:02 am

lol nice muffie Very Happy

_________________


Darth<3:
 
Back to top Go down
Mufc42
Ice Strykewyrm
Ice Strykewyrm


Posts : 2087
Join date : 2009-10-22
Location : Bedford, England

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:29 am

scratch that... forgot im going pub for the football (soccer) lol
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer


Posts : 13492
Join date : 2010-06-23
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:40 am

Mufc42 wrote:
scratch that... forgot im going pub for the football (soccer) lol

what game? Wink

_________________


Darth<3:
 
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer


Posts : 3149
Join date : 2009-10-27
Location : Mission Viejo, California

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:49 pm

95 TD's killed - 2 Effigies so thus far.

_________________





J
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer


Posts : 13492
Join date : 2010-06-23
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:26 am

nice Very Happy

_________________


Darth<3:
 
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer


Posts : 3149
Join date : 2009-10-27
Location : Mission Viejo, California

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:16 am

174 TD's killed, got 3rd effigy on #158. Got 79 Prayer Smile

_________________





J
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer


Posts : 13492
Join date : 2010-06-23
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:57 am

gratz hop

_________________


Darth<3:
 
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer


Posts : 3149
Join date : 2009-10-27
Location : Mission Viejo, California

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:41 pm

27 more TD's killed, still dry. Unhappy about that, but i can't deny the blues.

_________________





J
Back to top Go down
Maroon slays
Gargoyle


Posts : 697
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:43 am

Jeeez hopa, Tds don't seem to like us much, eh? Evil or Very Mad

_________________
Back to top Go down
Barca
Soulgazer


Posts : 13492
Join date : 2010-06-23
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:07 am

Maroon slays wrote:
Jeeez hopa, Tds don't seem to like us much, eh? Evil or Very Mad

no claws in 6+ trips and like 400+ kills Evil or Very Mad

_________________


Darth<3:
 
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer


Posts : 3149
Join date : 2009-10-27
Location : Mission Viejo, California

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:06 am

Barca wrote:
Maroon slays wrote:
Jeeez hopa, Tds don't seem to like us much, eh? Evil or Very Mad

no claws in 6+ trips and like 400+ kills Evil or Very Mad
Sad IKR? Made 15.9M last night at bandos trio ffa with lyl and cam nub. We split the loot in thirds; 2 tasset drops Smile Got 63 Crafting today while dunging lol. Hoepfully maul soon Smile Only got 1 dungeon in today, was 1:26 cause of bs triple potting doors...

_________________





J
Back to top Go down
Mufc42
Ice Strykewyrm
Ice Strykewyrm


Posts : 2087
Join date : 2009-10-22
Location : Bedford, England

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:25 am

Boo for TDS!

I killed 15 on my Solo trip yesterday. only had to stop becuase i took 6 ppots instead of 8 (>.> rage@@@) it was the first time i had managed to get the lures correct and take on more than 1spawn at a time (w00t!)

I only got 9 Blue Charms, 12 Crims & 67k worth of rune drops. Tds = Fail. I wanna Corp Moar@@@
Back to top Go down
Hopalong
Soulgazer


Posts : 3149
Join date : 2009-10-27
Location : Mission Viejo, California

PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:32 pm

Mufc42 wrote:
Boo for TDS!

I killed 15 on my Solo trip yesterday. only had to stop becuase i took 6 ppots instead of 8 (>.> rage@@@) it was the first time i had managed to get the lures correct and take on more than 1spawn at a time (w00t!)

I only got 9 Blue Charms, 12 Crims & 67k worth of rune drops. Tds = Fail. I wanna Corp Moar@@@
Lol ikr. I'm down for corp, though GWD I last alot longer.

_________________





J
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: TRIM before Max   Today at 10:48 am

Back to top Go down
 
TRIM before Max
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
 Similar topics
-
» How to cut out a Buildabearville photo tutorial (on pizap)
» Razer Onza revival
» Cosplay help! ヽ(;▽;)ノ
» Cool Edit Cut/Play Problem?
» Build Styles

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Slayer Nest :: The Slayer Nest :: Goals and Achievements-
Jump to: