One Of Runescape's Largest Slaying Communities!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rank Apathy and Irresponsibility

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ariant
Crawling Hand

PostSubject: Rank Apathy and Irresponsibility   Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:09 pm

Last edited by Sir Ariant on Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gan_real
Kurask

PostSubject: Re: Rank Apathy and Irresponsibility   Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:22 am

I think I have said this many times before. As we are a large cc, trolls will always find us. While I trust that the ranks in cc will deal with them I too understand that they log in to play the game as well and not monitor the chat the whole time. Next time you could pm a rank if you have a problem with someone in cc or even better, use your iggy button. The reason we don't like non ranks (especially during busy periods) trying to mod the chat is because we have found in the past it usually escalates things.

Last edited by Gan_real on Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://slayernest.subject-line.com
Ariant
Crawling Hand

PostSubject: Re: Rank Apathy and Irresponsibility   Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:57 am

I'll try pming the golds next time I have a problem. Thanks Gan.
Back to top Go down
Puborcist
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Rank Apathy and Irresponsibility   Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:45 pm

May As well post and explain what happened as *I* am the reason that all happened... But if you want to complain don't exaggerate the circumstances... At least keep some dignity and explain it fully..

The *EXACT* line that I said that Triggered everything.. [and many people in cc heard it im sure..]

"Haha Maine is about to elect an independent Governor"

As it was election nite and I had just jumped in the cc, It was a close race and a rare outcome was about to happen and was not really thinking, it was just a rather surprising fact for me. Anyway... 3 seconds later you said "No politics in chat" .. Not giving a rank a moment to even respond to me "The rule breaker"... Yes, Im sorry if thats a banned topic.. Im not so much of a rule breaker.. How much trouble do i cause?.. None.. LlegacyY who was an active mod at the time just simply told you to leave the moderation for the mods, they are ranked for a reason and he was more then justified in saying so..
Personally.. as an active un-ranked user I spend a lot of time there and I would rather have a rank barking orders at me then another non ranked person.. just shows lack of order and respect to the rules. On that note of my ONE comment, Not a single other person even paid any attention to it or commented, more distraction was made when you made the big scene about being told not to moderate the cc and stormed out in a rage fit.

The Bronze/Silver/Gold ranks are there for a reason.. even if you don't see them talk it does not mean anything, most of the time they have better things to do but they monitor the chat as they are suppose to and they kick spammers/rule breakers on the regular.. Just because they dont announce it does not mean its not happening and you really shouldn't worry about that. Just use the CC for what its for and if people have slip ups (which I did and i since apologized for but it was really not a big deal and they acknowledged that lol.

---

In re guards to your first complaint about the "Spammer" The problem with those devoted selective individuals is they thrive on not losing their battle and usually have multiple accounts at their dispersal to screw around on and its really hard to take care of them. I remember that one night a kid came back on like 10 accounts that were all named similarly to people in the cc.
Back to top Go down
Gan_real
Kurask

PostSubject: Re: Rank Apathy and Irresponsibility   Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:01 pm

Yes I will usually let some things slide with discussions as I see fit. Politics is a hard one.... it can so easy turn nasty really fast. But in saying that I wouldn't jump on someone for making an off hand comment. If someone responded negatively then I would have no choice.
Back to top Go down
http://slayernest.subject-line.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rank Apathy and Irresponsibility   Today at 7:37 pm

Back to top Go down

Rank Apathy and Irresponsibility
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1